Michael Fassbender Says ‘Alien: Covenant’ Is “Much Scarier” Than ‘Prometheus’

Started by T Dog, Jul 25, 2016, 04:58:55 PM

Author
Michael Fassbender Says ‘Alien: Covenant’ Is “Much Scarier” Than ‘Prometheus’ (Read 24,079 times)

Born Of Cold Light

Honestly, I'll probably so excited during the movie, any fear I have will probably be overridden.

426Buddy

Quote from: Flexserve on Jul 28, 2016, 03:47:17 AM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 28, 2016, 02:35:19 AM
Quote from: Flexserve on Jul 28, 2016, 02:20:45 AM
"Michael Fassbender Says Alien: Covenant Is "Much Scarier" Than Prometheus!"

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be negative about this, but that's not saying much at all. O.o

Well one of the gripes about Prometheus was that it wasn't scary, or even trying to be... So he's just sayinbg this film will be scary or scarier at least, addressing one of the concerns people have. Says something if you ask me.
That says nothing then. That's kinda like saying a horror movie is scarier than a documentary film. Just sayin' Oh well, not looking to argue about it, just kind of a silly thing to say I guess. Feels like "It can only go up from here" and then I'm like.."uhmm..yeah...I think everyone could at least agree about that." Better make it a headline? LOL ;)

How does it say nothing? People have been crying for years that Prometheus should have had more horror and been scarier. I've seen lots of people post here expressing their hope that the film would go in a more horror/scary direction and now two people on the film have stated that it will be.

Then you get people that post  " he's not saying anything!". Gotta love this fanbase.

markweatherill

I'd really like to know what Ernie Hudson and Dan Aykroyd think about Alien: Covenant; those are opinions I can trust.

;)

Imbrie

I think the guy is just saying that, as Prometheus was not scary, saying that Covenant will be scary is not a difficult feat to achieve. Admittedly, he is banging on about it.

Also, Fassbender was obviously asked the question. He hasn't randomly just come out with it.

Quote from: markweatherill on Jul 28, 2016, 11:51:18 AM
I'd really like to know what Ernie Hudson and Dan Aykroyd think about Alien: Covenant; those are opinions I can trust.

;)

They say they fully support it, it's got a great script and features the funniest comediennes working Hollywood right now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed