Blomkamp's Alien 5 is "Innovative, Amazing, Performs Fan Service"

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 23, 2016, 11:25:49 PM

Author
Blomkamp's Alien 5 is "Innovative, Amazing, Performs Fan Service" (Read 112,810 times)

Predalien39

James Cameron producing Neil Blomkamp has me way more excited than Ridley Scott producing NB.
Hopefully this happens!

Huggs

botmetro

It's alive?!?! IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

Necronomicon II

Quote from: Adam802 on Feb 08, 2019, 04:09:15 PM
please just make it happen, its not like we have anything else good/interesting on the table.

Fingering is more interesting than fan-fic.  ;D

marrerom

Terrible idea. Just follow up w/ ridley's sequel to covenant already.

Huggs

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Feb 09, 2019, 05:19:36 AM
Quote from: Adam802 on Feb 08, 2019, 04:09:15 PM
please just make it happen, its not like we have anything else good/interesting on the table.

Fingering is more interesting than fan-fic.  ;D

There was this one story.... ;D

Necronomicon II

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: Predalien39 on Feb 09, 2019, 04:00:23 AM
James Cameron producing Neil Blomkamp has me way more excited than Ridley Scott producing NB.
Hopefully this happens!

I can't imagine a situation where only one is producing it.

Stolen

Terrible news..

Terminator 6 (or Terminator 3.2) promises to be catastrophic.
Leave Alien 3 alone.
Ripley is dead.

Hatemorph

AMEN.

Necronomicon II

Ridley will want in on the pie if this actually goes ahead, in which case we can have Ripley meet David - all biomechanoid and juicy - and an epic flashback explaining the derelict and the last of the engineers, and best of all, David will be telling the story so whether it's totally accurate or not will be up to the viewer, unreliable narrator and all that juicy jazz. After which Rippers will do battle with David and his demonic minions as the final boss. Oh yes.  ;D

The Old One

The Old One

f**kin'  Y I K E S

P-Rock

Neill Blomkamp is a mediocre director so I want him to stay as far away as possible from the Alien series. We need closure to Covenant, not some movie pretending Alien 3 and Resurrection happened in some alternate universe.

Kradan

Quote from: Predalien39 on Feb 09, 2019, 04:00:23 AM
Hopefully this happens!

Agreed

TurokSwe

You know, that's great and all, but we need AVP3!!! <333

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed