Blomkamp's Alien 5 is "Innovative, Amazing, Performs Fan Service"

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 23, 2016, 11:25:49 PM

Author
Blomkamp's Alien 5 is "Innovative, Amazing, Performs Fan Service" (Read 112,793 times)

BishopShouldGo

I think James Cameron's idea back then was to write and produce, with Ridley directing. If Ridley was down with that before, I would hope he would be open to the idea now. Who really knows. It's fun to think about though. 8)

P-Rock

And then Fox said: F*** that! We'll go with this awesome script where Predators hunt Aliens instead! SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

Huggs

Quote from: P-Rock on Feb 07, 2019, 11:46:02 PM
And then Fox said: F*** that! We'll go with this awesome script where Predators hunt Aliens instead! SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

And then Fox said, "F*ck everything and everyone in the whole f*ckin' universe! Scratch that, f*ck the universe itself!  We'll make the predators war for the power of mental illness in the sh*ttiest action/comedy of all time!" IT'S BRILLIANT!!!!  ;D

"The Predator" was a self-filmed nude dive into an active volcano, with a unpopped bag of popcorn up its @ss. Yes, that's what it was.

Russ

Cameron was interviewed by the terminator fans:

https://www.theterminatorfans.com/james-cameron-says-schwarzenegger-will-play-bad-t-800-in-terminator-6/?fbclid=IwAR2HU33nDBeU19KiJhU4ONBNuhN_m04sb58D5W450rZmY7qNc31K17PPM7A

IGN: "After Tim takes care of that can you give Neil Blomkamp a call about Aliens please?"

James Cameron: "I'm working on that, yeah."

Make of it what you will...

Perfect-Organism

This is the best news in a long time.  A long time.

BishopShouldGo

That's awesome. What if Neill's Alien comes right after his Robocop? :)

Voodoo Magic

Samhain13

Samhain13

Ridley: "Blomkamp's Alien is dead"

THE ABSOLUTE SAVAGE.

Cameron vs Ridley incoming.

AVP-CAPCOM

Hold ye' horses.

Cameron said he's working on "that" meaning a telephone call to Blomkamp.

I wish Blomkamp will see sense and ditch his "ROBOCOP" remake, IF Cameron can get Weaver to simultaneously work on ALIEN 5 while juggling supporting roles in AVATAR.......whatever number they are working on.

Also remember James Cameron put his name to BATTLE ANGEL ALITA (2019) which is due to be the biggest $200 Million FLOP of all time, despite the "makers of AVATAR" swerve (huh it was a 2009 movie, 10 years ago) and despite a desperate Dua Lipa clickbait single/trailer disguised as a music video for ALITA.

After getting my hopes up in early 2015 this will be a case of "I'll believe it when I see it" (on a release day billboard poster).

The Old One

The Old One

The man can't even get Abyss on Blu-ray, I fully expect nothing Tbh.

JokersWarPig

Cautiously optimistic
Spoiler
while at the same time fanboying at the prospect of this happening
[close]

0321recon

Jesus....Why? Tell new stories. The Ripley narrative is done. Move on. If there going to do something, at least bring some elements from Scott failed final prequel film....war of the world scenerio with the Engineers and the pathogen. Have the engineers and xenos tearing up some shit. That I would be happy with. Though, if its just some retcon not acknowledging the engineers...no thanks.

Adam802

please just make it happen, its not like we have anything else good/interesting on the table. 

JokersWarPig

Quote from: 0321recon on Feb 08, 2019, 04:01:57 PM
If there going to do something, at least bring some elements from Scott failed final prequel film....war of the world scenerio with the Engineers and the pathogen. Have the engineers and xenos tearing up some shit. That I would be happy with.

Riddles tried that with Covenant and screwed the pooch on it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed