Website Weyland Industries

Started by Predator@Alien, Jul 23, 2016, 07:19:48 AM

Author
Website Weyland Industries (Read 3,207 times)

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

Hey !

I wanted to know if someone know how we could access to the part "classified" on This website. Because there is a picture which présent the black liquid, the effects etc... At the bottom it's write "classified" so I want to know if this picture is in this link or not. And if not where can we find that picture and how can I access to the part classified ?

Thank's and sorry for my bad English because I'm french...

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Is this the pic you're after?

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

Yes  ;)

oduodu

oduodu

The info on that picture is to be taken with a grain of Salt.

Just a friendly warning.

It contradicts in essence everything we see in the movie.

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

I know yes... But I Just want to know if it's canon and where can we find it. Because maybe it's a part of the file of the link "classified"... Someone know if we can open this link ?

oduodu

oduodu

As far as I know it isn't canon and neither is the Weyland Industries website. You should ask SM . He is a well established member of this forum and was involved in writing The Weyland Yutani Report. According to SM the WYR indicates that alien Out of the Shadow novels the game Alien Isolation and the Fire and Stone comics are the only media outside of the movies considered to be canon except where current movies or future movies contradict. I believe this is Fox's official stance on the matter.

That's the way I understand it at this point.

That Picture was released on Facebook. I think it was Fox's Facebook page. 

Here's the Apgalaxy news article linking to the Facebook page:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2012/10/09/prometheus-chemical-a0-3959x-91-15-infographic/

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

You mean that Fire and Stone is canon ?

And do you know if we can access to the WY link classified ?

oduodu

oduodu

Yes Fire and Stone is canon according to the Weyland Yutani Report.

I have no knowledge of what the classified link is supposed to link to.

Sorry.

Or how to access it. I remember you could register to join the website but whether that was just a gimmick or you could really. register I do not know.

I really don't know.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Do you know if Aliens: Defiance is canon?

If Fire & Stone are, I'm guessing Life & Death are too.

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 24, 2016, 02:34:22 AM
Is this the pic you're after?

Hey this is pretty cool info, hope it turns canon someday. It's showing the effects of black goo correct? Cool stuff.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nostromo on Jul 25, 2016, 10:28:17 PM
Do you know if Aliens: Defiance is canon?

If Fire & Stone are, I'm guessing Life & Death are too.

Yes to both. Pretty much anything new is. At the minute.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Cool. So SM! Is the info on that pic canon?

Seems Weyland have been busy testing black goo on a few planets...a lot of secret info there :).

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

SM told me the same but it's weird ... Fox always says officialy when one thing were canon, they annonces it every time. But here, for Deviance, Fire and Stone, Life and Death and The Rage War, Fox don't say anything about them ! Maybe it's write on the WYR but only Fire and Stone... And I asked Fox about this four comics, and they says that they can't tell me about it, so nobody know if it's canon or not... Moreover, there is a lot of goofs in the WYR...

Nostromo

Nostromo

It's a very cool website though. They should fix it up and take care of it. I've spent a lot of time on it in the past, never saw the black goo info. The page with the ship advancing and showing you Weyland Yutani's exoplanet colonization timeline is very cool!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Predator@Alien on Jul 26, 2016, 11:39:56 PMMoreover, there is a lot of goofs in the WYR...

Like what?

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

Hello !

I saw that the Weyland Industries Website is closed... It redirects us to the website Alien Universe, but how can we have access to all of the informations that the Weyland Industries gave to us ... ? All is lost ?

Thank's for answers and sorry for this bad english (i'm french) ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed