Pokemon - Detective Pikachu

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 13, 2016, 12:16:49 PM

Author
Pokemon - Detective Pikachu (Read 7,188 times)

ace3g

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

'Lavender Town Syndrome' live action or nothing.

Immortan Jonesy

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really don't know what to expect with this. Just seems like such an odd route to take (I know there's a game). Definitely curious to see more, though.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Godzillakuj94

Godzillakuj94

Really excited for this film, especially since RJ Palmer did design work for it.

https://www.deviantart.com/arvalis

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Aye, his realistic Pokemon concepts are amazing, definitely eye candy.  8)

There is an uncanny beauty in this kind of designs, like in this incredible work by Joshua Dunlop.  :)

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 12, 2018, 06:45:11 PM
Aye, his realistic Pokemon concepts are amazing, definitely eye candy.  8)

There is an uncanny beauty in this kind of designs, like in this incredible work by Joshua Dunlop.  :)

True dat, his concepts are amazing. It makes the whole 10 year olds going into the world catching and training monsters that could easily maul them, that much better if you imagin the Pokemon his way ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've been unsure what to expect of this since it was announced. I'm still not sure. lol I do know I wanna see it, though!  :laugh:

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 12, 2018, 07:09:09 PM
I've been unsure what to expect of this since it was announced. I'm still not sure. lol I do know I wanna see it, though!  :laugh:

Yeah i am curious what they did with the material. But if i see live action anime i always have to think of Dragonball Evolution.... :P

Darkness

Darkness

Definitely interested in this. I thought it was just going to be Pikachu solving a crime so I didn't expect to see any other live action pokemon. Hell, this is like my dream.

Not keen on Ryan Renyolds as his voice though.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It looks way better than I was expecting it to. They really seem to be putting the Pokemon universe on film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed