Alien: Covenant Crew Shirts/Hoodies

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 28, 2016, 08:20:12 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Crew Shirts/Hoodies (Read 6,624 times)

Corporal Hicks

Anyone who knows me knows I love to collect Alien shirts and etc. I need these in my life.

Master

Good for you mate! Cool t-shirt nontheless.

Corporal Hicks

I don't have these. I want them. lol One of the crew of Covenant posted this picture up on Instagram.

Master

But you'll try to get them. It's always cool for collector to have something to look for.

whiterabbit

I hear they're only giving out one per face hug.

lv_226

I wonder if the Covenant ship travels to this world for a survey/terraforming mission and end up finding something that they shouldn't have (similar to the first Alien). One can only hope. It reminds me of the plot for the SNES Alien Vs. Predator game, Alien: Out of the Shadows, and I am sure something else.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

A little less confrontational than the crew t-shirts they had on Blade Runner.

Unless that is supposed to be Ridley being facehugged...

XENOMORPHOSIS

While I'm curious about this film, does this come across as an attempt to please fans after Prometheus left a mixed reaction

fiveways

i want that hoodie.

NickisSmart

Me, too!

XENOMORPHOSIS

Though a tad gimmicky what would be a neat piece of Alien t-shirt merchandise would be a t-shirt that has an inflatable chestburster that pops out of the chest with the click of a button and can easily be re-esembled back into a plain regular t-shirt. There's placid prop like t-shirts of erupted chestburster but with no sophisticated mechanics to function.

NickisSmart

I am green with envy!

locusta

No, not new design. Recast of the old  Halcyon Alien 3 kit.

Corporal Hicks

Lookie what I got the post last week.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed