What would you keep from the AVP movies if a new one was made?

Started by DUB1, Jun 22, 2016, 11:48:23 PM

Author
What would you keep from the AVP movies if a new one was made? (Read 2,756 times)

genocyber

I would keep the Predator homeworld. What was shown was really fascinating and complimented what we knew of them very well. Hot environments, aztec looking structures, crude technology.

The Cruentus

From the first film: Pyramid, predator weapons that have to be found first, the hunting in packs,

From the second film. Whip, Predator cannon, Predalien but better designed, not a queen and no vomiting, Queens are too common in the Alien franchise these days.

Kaltes

Come to think of it I'd keep the dual plasmacasters. That shit was cool.

Scorpio

Scorpio

AVP 2010 really took the best elements from both AVP movies (and put them in a setting like Aliens), IMO.  Except for the Predator weapons, they really could have expanded upon that.

The Cruentus

I found the weapons a bit lacking for the predators, I liked what was there but they should have added the arsenal from the other AVP games i.e netguns, it would still be balanced as well because of the weapon limit

Kaltes

I'd keep Chopper's bigass arm blades. And let a Predator actually use them too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed