First Look at Danny McBride in Alien: Covenant!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 21, 2016, 01:08:18 PM

Author
First Look at Danny McBride in Alien: Covenant! (Read 32,944 times)

Corporal Hicks

We now have our first look at Danny McBride in Alien: Covenant! Following on from the reveal of Michael Fassbender’s blurry new look in Alien: Covenant earlier this week, the Alien social media accounts have now shared a new picture giving us our look at Danny McBride:

We now have our first look at Danny McBride in Alien: Covenant!

We now have our first look at Danny McBride in Alien: Covenant!

Captioned “Mission Briefing” the picture also offers us a peak at what appears to be the cockpit or bridge of the Covenant. It definitely looks like it retains some of the gloss of the Prometheus but seems to be much more subdued and in line with the style of the Hadley’s Hope control room. The console also appears to be using aircraft like flip-switches.

Back in May, Michael Fassbender spoke a little about the design aesthetic of the sets, saying that they have "an old-school element where things look battered, like the original Star Wars..."

What do you reckon to this latest picture? Let us known down below!

Xenomorphine

At least the ship looks a lot better for the continuity which will have Gateway Station and the Sulaco, decades into the future, being spoken of as "state of the badass art".

Not to mention, the colony's non-holographic 2D map table. :)

Pvt. Himmel

Nice pic now there coming more frequently. 8)

Enoch

Love the design so far  :o  ;D

426Buddy

426Buddy

Loving the look of the cockpit, never been really bothered by the idea of updating the tech in the alien universe though.

Alien³

Love it!

Pvt. Himmel

Definitely going back to the classic design established on the nostromo..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154161549296605&id=8432351604&__tn__=%2As

Stolen

Perfect design!

Corporal Hicks

Not quite the push-button look of the Nostromo but I think it looks so incredibly like the Hadley's Hope control room - remember that picture that folk thought was from Covenant? It still looks like they have some aircraft style flip switches that look pretty cool! Really digging on the look.

Enoch

One small info, there are strong hints that we ll see
documentary movie about making of Covenant.
I still dont know who will direct it!

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 21, 2016, 01:36:25 PM
Not quite the push-button look of the Nostromo but I think it looks so incredibly like the Hadley's Hope control room - remember that picture that folk thought was from Covenant? It still looks like they have some aircraft style flip switches that look pretty cool! Really digging on the look.

Yep. Me too.  8)

Whiskeybrewer

and a few minutes after this pic was taken Danny McBride blew up the console ;D

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Enoch on Jun 21, 2016, 01:38:31 PM
One small info, there are strong hints that we ll see
documentary movie about making of Covenant.
I still dont know who will direct it!

I hope it's documented really well. I love how many behind the scenes stills there are for Prometheus. Hope they get as many for this!  :)

Enoch

I hope so too.

Corporal Hicks

Anyone else feel like Fox just wanted to push the Noomi news down the feeds?  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed