Do you think we'll ever get decent director's cuts of the AVP movies?

Started by mace-in-the-face, Jun 15, 2016, 04:42:11 AM

Author
Do you think we'll ever get decent director's cuts of the AVP movies? (Read 5,176 times)

mace-in-the-face

The ones out now are a joke. There are plenty of cut scenes from both movies that have never been released. What the shit are they waiting for?

Corporal Hicks

There would be literally nothing else to add into AvP. I've never seen the extended version of AvPR so can't really comment on that one.

SiL

AvP released basically everything there was to release. There's a shitload of unreleased AvPR material but I doubt any of it would help the film.

Would at least be nice to see the stuff they cut with the black kids.

Kaltes

A director's cut of AVPR actually sounds interesting. Even if it might not help the movie.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: mace-in-the-face on Jun 16, 2016, 04:38:59 AM
Uhh... Hello?

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/avp-movies/avp-movie/deleted-scenes/?page2

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/avp-movies/avp-requiem/deleted-scenes/

This shit was filmed, so where is it?

Uuuuhhhh....hello. Most of the AvP stuff is actually in the AvP Special Edition cut.

You really need to chill out on your attitude.

Kel G 426

Kaltes

Quote from: Kelgaard on Jun 17, 2016, 05:46:02 PM
Quote from: mace-in-the-face on Jun 15, 2016, 04:42:11 AMWhat the shit are they waiting for?

Demand?

Considering one movie is twelve years old and the other is just one year shy of a decade I think it's a bit late for director' cut.

Bughunter S. Thomson

I don't think the demand is there. Maybe when The Predator comes out they will release an AVP directors cut to cash in on it,

genocyber

I imagine anything cut from AVP-R would just be extended scenes of the main cast, and nothing really important.

mace-in-the-face

They release deluxe platinum-balls editions of stupid-ass old unpopular movies all the time. Why not release it? Why do they sit on cut footage like this? It cost money to film this stuff.

Most of you nerds would pay to see it, along with me.

Kaltes

If they did an AVP: R director's cut then this scene needs to be included.

mace-in-the-face

Yeah! See what I mean? Why go through the trouble of building all that and filming it, only to edit it out and never release it on a so-called "director's cut"?

SiL

... that shot is literally in the first five minutes of the film.

Kaltes

Quote from: SiL on Jun 22, 2016, 04:58:28 AM
... that shot is literally in the first five minutes of the film.

Oh I think your right...sorry, I totally forgot this scene was even in here because it's been so long since I've seen the film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed