THE PREDATOR To Film in Vancouver This Fall

Started by Darkoo, Jun 10, 2016, 08:40:28 PM

Author
THE PREDATOR To Film in Vancouver This Fall (Read 37,655 times)

genocyber

Vancouver has always been a hot spot for many shows and films to be filmed there. One of its many nicknames is the Canadian Hollywood. The best seasons of X Files were filmed in Vancouver.

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

Canada must have to do with the Script and story alot because Fox wouldn't go there to film because its cheap. They already confirmed a big budget Predator film. This might be our first Predator film in the 100$ million dollar range. Also might be our first Predator film to cross the 2 hr mark. The standard for all of them have been 1 hr and 47 min. Both new things to our new Predator film are so cool.

SiL

Fox absolutely would go there because it's cheap, even if the budget is huge. Money saved is money saved.

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

Sinse we know the location, I wonder if it will be the city of Canada or the forrests or maybe a combination of both

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Vancouver has been used in no end of productions to represent no end of cities. It could literally be set anywhere in a city.

Quote from: System Apollo on Jun 11, 2016, 03:03:29 AM
Hey! I currently am living there!
If you get any specific location I could try and see if I could find you guys (AvPGalaxy) a worthy scoop for the frontpage.

I hope you've got your long lenses and your camera ready! I'll try and remember to get in touch when we find out something more specific.

Federick Gonsa

You can always tell when a movie was filmed in Vancouver. They all have the same Vancouverish trees and forests.

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

I seen every film featuring the Preds starting in 2004. Avp Avpr Predators and The Predator will come next but ofcourse I can wait for it lol. Had I been born in the 80's I most deffinatley would have seen Predator and Predator 2 in the theater. But I have started this streak in 2004 and it won't break anytime soon featuring this iconic and one of my most favorite characters ever. Predator and Terminator are my 2 favorites forever. 2 of the most Badass characters ever featured in movie history.

All of these I seen in the Theater.

mace-in-the-face

Vancouver: Flagship filming location for low-budget sci-fi flops.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: mace-in-the-face on Jun 15, 2016, 04:33:29 AM
Vancouver: Flagship filming location for low-budget sci-fi flops.
I,Robot, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Man of Steel, X-Men: The Last Stand, First Blood... just to name a couple of these "flops"  ::)

Vancouver will be fine and can pass for pretty much anywhere, but maybe they are going for a small town feeling? We'll see, but i'm not worried about this.

Master

Vancouver had it`s fair share of flops, but how the hell it is relevant? It`s all about script, direction and performance. Vancover is good enough.

Corporal Hicks

Of course it matters. You know folks like to...

Xan21

Predator movies should have heat and conflict, Vancouver doesn't really give of this vibe to me...but we'll see

mace-in-the-face

I'm still waiting for someone to name a successful movie filmed there. Face it, this will bomb ass.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: mace-in-the-face on Jun 16, 2016, 04:43:16 AM
I'm still waiting for someone to name a successful movie filmed there. Face it, this will bomb ass.

System Apollo

Quote from: mace-in-the-face on Jun 16, 2016, 04:43:16 AM
In Vancouver, bombing ass is met with a more positive conontation. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed