The Alien Minute Podcast - Dissecting Alien One Minute At a Time

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 10, 2016, 12:07:25 PM

Author
The Alien Minute Podcast - Dissecting Alien One Minute At a Time (Read 23,583 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Prez on Oct 15, 2016, 12:33:29 AM
Completely agree with all of that. Nice new avatar too - Hicks is Barry Allen?

I f**king wish.  :laugh: I love the show and it's back on the air. Plus, you know I'm like the Flash with the latest news and etc so I figured why not  :P

Sounds like they've confirmed an Aliens minute for next March (ish, maybe). On the Alien Minute FB group.

Prez

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 16, 2016, 07:34:30 PM
Quote from: Prez on Oct 15, 2016, 12:33:29 AM
Completely agree with all of that. Nice new avatar too - Hicks is Barry Allen?

I f**king wish.  :laugh: I love the show and it's back on the air. Plus, you know I'm like the Flash with the latest news and etc so I figured why not  :P

Sounds like they've confirmed an Aliens minute for next March (ish, maybe). On the Alien Minute FB group.

Agreed on that too. Really enjoy that TV show.

Great to see Mitch & John confirmed Aliens is up next.

Glaive

So...HOW many minutes we in? ;)

Corporal Hicks

Prez

This is their last week of minutes so they've offered the chance for us listeners to provide our own insight and questions too.

Glad they confirmed they're doing Aliens next too.

Engineer

In case someone here has unsubscribed to this podcast or something along those lines, I thought I'd mention that they just released a new episode... a bonus episode... "supplemental 2"... it's just over an hour long too.

Corporal Hicks

Saw this yesterday but haven't had chance to give it a listen. Gonna download it and get to it later! How was it?

Engineer

I actually haven't listened to it yet either...

Engineer

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but they've recently changed the logo. It's the "weyland yutani" logo from aliens now, but flipped upside down to make an "M" for "minute." Clever! They changed the logo to this a while ago, but it very quickly switched back to the original logo. But this time, the new logo has been up for about a week. I wonder if the "aliens" minute is about to start up...

Prez

Quote from: Engineer on Mar 12, 2017, 03:18:52 AM
Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but they've recently changed the logo. It's the "weyland yutani" logo from aliens now, but flipped upside down to make an "M" for "minute." Clever! They changed the logo to this a while ago, but it very quickly switched back to the original logo. But this time, the new logo has been up for about a week. I wonder if the "aliens" minute is about to start up...

Certainly is. John Ingles posted a pic of him reading the Alan Dean Foster Aliens novelisation ... it's coming very soon! Can't wait.

Engineer

"Analyzing Aliens in short, controlled bursts" is the new tag line...

http://alienminute.com

I saw a post on Facebook saying they're shooting to return this May... may is going to be just as eventful for the alien franchise as 4/26! :-)

Corporal Hicks

Ha. I love that. Nice and cheeky.  :P Definitely looking forward to this coming back.

Russ840

Just subscribed. Got a lot to listen to. This will fill the voids of time between Hicks' podcasts.

What's up next from AVP Galaxy ?

Engineer

You'll thoroughly enjoy this podcast! I did!

I had actually spent a week in the hospital with a collapsed lung last summer... this podcast kept me entertained for the majority of that time! :-)

Russ840

I started it this morning on the way to work. Only managed about half of episode one. Good stuff though. I'm a sucker for anything related to my all time favourite movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed