Katherine Waterston’s Role In ‘Alien: Covenant’ Revealed?

Started by Stolen, Jun 09, 2016, 06:47:48 PM

Author
Katherine Waterston’s Role In ‘Alien: Covenant’ Revealed? (Read 37,386 times)

SuicideDoors

PVTDukeMorrison

If this is true I don't think I like it

Ultramorph

I take this with a grain of salt. It's a very obvious, on the nose idea, but who knows, maybe it's true. We'll have to wait and see. If it is true, I'm not overly thrilled or displeased. I just want a good movie.

Stolen

Maybe this will excite people or fans, but I find it without interest!

THE CITY HUNTER

Not a good idea(This would mean she would survive perhaps plot spoiler or reboot?)

lv_226

Oh dear.....

It is upsetting, if this is true, that the series just won't let Ripley go.

I don't much care for this.

Vrastal

For the love of god leave anything ripley alone..just has to be in everything all the books, the games and movies.. Riley was great in the original franchise and a few other parts, and it makes sense for amanda to encounter an alien. But ripleys mother? no.. how in the hell does this ONE FAMILY get terrorized so badly? its getting ridiculous.

BILLIONS of people and the universe is like hmm this family right here. lets ruin their lives only

BonesawT101

Corporal Hicks

I really hope this ends up being incorrect. It would be such a lame and on-the-nose thing to do. Fox really need to let go of the Ripley character.

XenoZipper

I'm not for this idea at all & don't even like it as a thought. We don't need to have the entire Ripley family be involved with the Xenos. Ellen was just fine enough. Then they add in her daughter Amanda, now the possibility of her mom like just give it up already it sounds stupid the more I think about it. I hate to say it but I'm getting less & less hopefully on the outcome of Covenant the more news that keeps popping out. I really don't think we're going to get the movie we're looking for to revitalize the franchise. The heavy religious tone already kills it for me, I hated all that stuff in Prometheus & looks like they're still sticking with it. I'm gonna watch it one way or another because it's Alien related but I don't have high hopes either.

Corporal Hicks

Amanda was stretching it and it worked out really well in the end. Ripley's mother is just so ridiculous. It doesn't even work on the same level that Amanda and Isolation did. Her involvement in Covenant would just serve to make the universe smaller.

Please be wrong. Please be so very wrong.

GQSioux

Horrible idea, if true. So, the Alien is to the Ripley family, what the great white is to the Brody family. This is would take the series into that ridiculous Jaws: The Revenge territory, where the Brodys, once again, are plagued by a great white.

PLEASE BE FALSE!!!!

XenoZipper

I agree, Amanda was a bit stretching to me at first but it actually worked out in the end but yea, this idea involving her mother really just seems like the most silly thing they could think of. It just wouldn't make much sense to me. So her mother just decided NOT to tell her daughter a single thing about her Alien encounter? Or would they make it even more stupid by having Ellen Ripley just be a baby in this & her mother ends up dying during the movie & the baby goes off to live at Uncle Owen's?  Would be nice if they actually check out the forum to read our reactions to such ideas & take note haha

lv_226

lv_226

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 09, 2016, 07:55:18 PM
Amanda was stretching it and it worked out really well in the end. Ripley's mother is just so ridiculous. It doesn't even work on the same level that Amanda and Isolation did. Her involvement in Covenant would just serve to make the universe smaller.

Please be wrong. Please be so very wrong.

This just in, Jonesy's mother will now be a part of the Covenant story...  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed