First Look at Katherine Waterston as Daniels!

Started by lv_226, May 26, 2016, 01:07:11 PM

Author
First Look at Katherine Waterston as Daniels! (Read 26,494 times)

lv_226

Stolen

f**king HOT shot and first look of Daniels.

Corporal Hicks

We now have our first look at Katherine Waterston as Daniels in Alien: Covenant in a picture that has been shared on the various Alien social media platforms! We’ve seen the exterior of the a ship in Milford Sound, we’ve seen Engineer monuments, the ship emblem of the Covenant and recently we got a sneak peak at the aftermath of an apparent battle.

Now we’ve get our first look at Katherine Waterston as Daniels and presumably the interior of the Covenant in this new behind-the-scenes still!

First Look at Katherine Waterston as Daniels in Alien: Covenant!

First Look at Katherine Waterston as Daniels in Alien: Covenant!

The picture, which is simply captioned: “Nowhere to run. #AlienCovenant #Daniels“, shows Katherine Waterston’s character Daniels taking a brief respite with a fire happening further down the corridors. You can also make out that Daniels is holding a weapon.

This picture also gives us our first look inside the interior of, presumably, the Covenant. Michael Fassbender recently spoke about the look of the sets, implying that they hearkened back to the dirty used look that Star Wars and Alien helped make so prolific.

What do you think of our latest look at Sir Ridley Scott’s Alien: Covenant?

Enoch

Everything is great so far.
CAST, SETS, design, locations, Harry Gregson Williams ... everything.

Story!!!?????? ::)

whiterabbit

Looks awesome. The ships already falling apart... oh wait, Ripley's taking a break in the corner.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Hard to really see too much of the set because of the lighting but it's looking nice and grimmy and dark. Waterston seems to rocking a nice short hairstyle too.

Brightened up look at the image via RPF Pulse.

Enoch

Enoch

There is a gun :o

Ridley once again introduced "masculine" kind of woman.
I like how Daniels looks!

Corporal Hicks

Nice catch! Hopefully they'll be a bit more interesting that the designs used in Prometheus. It'd be nice to get another toy as cool as the Pulse Rifle!  ;D

426Buddy

Looks great to me, can't wait to be sitting in a theater waiting for this movie to start!

BonesawT101

Looking good. Has the look and feel of a contemporary alien movie, which prometheus largely lacked. Daniels looks great in the shot. She seems to fit in with the aesthetic in a way noomi never did. At least for me.

T Dog

They gave her a nice short hair cut!!!!

Ultramorph

Those sets!  :o The hype train has no breaks.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 26, 2016, 01:32:12 PM

Gun almost looks like that modified pulse rifle Blomkamp posted on his Instagram a while back. The one with all the attachments.

The image looks like a screenshot from a game with all those bright contrasting colours.

BringbackJonesy!

Nice preview.  All we need now is an incessant warning siren going off in this scene for a very 'ALIEN' vibe indeed.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Hey folks,  I fixed the perspective on this image, and then I also adjusted the tone so you can see what is happening there.  I'll post it in a moment.

It almost looks like there is a Working Joe sitting there in the left corner of the image...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed