They Mostly Come at Night - Youtube audio Narration

Started by Killahawke1, May 08, 2016, 04:03:40 PM

Author
They Mostly Come at Night - Youtube audio Narration (Read 2,064 times)

Killahawke1

A narration of this original story. Told from the the a unique perspective of one of the most violent encounter with an Alien species https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dCO06JqotM

Corporal Hicks

Just listened to a few minutes so far but enjoyed what I heard. Will try and listen to the rest later. Where's the artwork from? Is that your work?

Whiskeybrewer

I really enjoyed that. Great Narration and nice use of music and sound effects as well. They really added to the atmosphere

Killahawke1

thank you very much.This is the story I been wanting to hear since I was a boy so since I do creepypasta short stories and with new light of hope in the future that these characters will be back....I wrote and performed this little story.
Yes I do all my own art too.

Whiskeybrewer

What Creepypasta's have you done?

I'm sure you will bring them back soon

Killahawke1

You can find all my stories at this link. http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/User:KillaHawke1
Most of my stories are narrated on the youtube channel...since I am both reader and author...my stories go to the front of the line:)

I have had two stories in my head since Aliens came out in 1987. This one and one more. I just haven't been able to figure out how to make the second one work. But basically, the story centers around the question what if something else happened on the Nostromo. Something was prevented that allowed Ripley escape. If this intervention hadn't occured, she would not have survived. That something was......Jones. Think about it, what was he doing down in the lower levels when they pick him up on the motion detector. Hunting? What was he doing on the bridge when Ripley found him there just before evacuating? These question must be answered! LOL

LOL, but seriously  if i were to do it, it would be something interesting and not silly, like what if Jonesy could have gotten to the Alien while it was a chestburster?What would go through his cat mind...with all of his cat-hunting senses....him being both hunter and prey....something like that.

Whiskeybrewer

That would actually be pretty cool to hear.

Maybe you should try getting Mutahar from Some Ordinary Gamers to read one you your creepypasta's

Corporal Hicks

I listened to half of this the other night (stopped because my TV was having some buffering issues that began to piss me off) but I really enjoyed it. Very atmospheric.

Have you thought about getting a girl to record a narration? Might work really well. 

Killahawke1

Yes I have, I just partnered with another narrator, she is phenomenal. And we hope to have it out shortly

Corporal Hicks

Perfect-Organism

This was pretty cool to listen to.  Well written, but it could have used a girl's voice..

Killahawke1

Yes, it will be this story so the plan is to re-record the narration with the before mentioned narrator. She has done stories of mine in the past and she is simply amazing. I've done some minor edits to areas I felt had awkward in wording, but the story is essentially the same except for the addition of a cool little epilogue.
BTW- I have fleshed out the plot and have begun working on the second and final story. It will be called FELINE

Whiskeybrewer

Can't wait to hear both :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed