Did I dream of Gale-Anne-Hurd ALIENS VS PREDATOR- Requiem MTV promo in 2007?

Started by AVP-CAPCOM, Apr 27, 2016, 01:12:41 PM

Author
Did I dream of Gale-Anne-Hurd ALIENS VS PREDATOR- Requiem MTV promo in 2007? (Read 1,143 times)

AVP-CAPCOM

Hey guys

I recall remembering MTV running a "forthcoming movies" for late 2007/early 2008 promo back in mid 2007.

I first saw a teaser for AVP-R and immediately thought "another one?" Why? The first one was shit. (Although tbh I have warmed to both movies since).

Anyways in 2007 I was disappointed to see not only ANOTHER modern Earth setting but facepalmed seeing events unfold in front of an entire town, the military and top Government brass. Talk about continuity plotholes!!!!!!!!

Anyways I recall seeing Producer Gale-Anne-Hurd talking up the movie stating how AVP-R is going to "appeal" to people as they will indentify with a "modern day US community" (barf I'm English thank you).

They also talked about ALIEN and ALIENS and how people are "bored with a space setting" but it was nice to cover "old" topics such as truckers in space and future military combat.

Looked on IMDB and Gale-Anne-Hurd doesn't appear to be there nor is she invovled with Brandywine Productions* (*who have been involved with every ALIEN film from 1979-Prometheus including both AVP movies).

Was this a dream or did it happen. Tried google and nothing.

SiL

Don't think she ever had anything to do with it and never heard her saying anything before or after the movie.

happypred

If it was a dream, it was an odd one

Corporal Hicks

I have no recollection of it either. Have you tried looking through our AvP Movie news archive?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed