Alien Visions (UDON, 2016)

Started by Ultramorph, Apr 26, 2016, 04:00:51 PM

Author
Alien Visions (UDON, 2016) (Read 10,641 times)

windebieste

windebieste

Oh... this is good:

There's always room for another 'ALIEN' book on my shelf.  This one will fit nicely.

-Windebieste.

Praetorian Peak

Praetorian Peak

Looks pretty good, if i do say so myself.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: XenoZipper on May 01, 2016, 08:01:43 PM
Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on May 01, 2016, 06:46:46 PM
Probably pass on this too. Unless it's cheap which these things seldom are upon release.

Yea that's a prob I have with them too is price. Things like that crazy Weyland Report from Slideshow, geez. I could never justify that price no matter how cool the cover was, not worth the price. I have an Alien Saga Poster book that gives me really nice big images from all 4 movies, I'm good with that. I used to have Giger's Alien book but I gave that away to another fan a few years back.
Exactly. I have a few art books about the films and games so I'm content with those. Maybe if this one goes on sale some day.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I hope its a big book because they have shown a lot of images lol.

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Alot of very cartoony looking drawings which I'm not really digging at all. I would feel ripped off if majority of the book was that style. Doesn't suit the Alien world, in my opinion of course.

426Buddy

426Buddy

yeah I see some really great ones but the cartoony stuff is throwing me off as well.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm digging the cartoony ones, they're a refreshing change of pace. I hope the book has a good balance between cartoony and "realistic" though.

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Whatever works for someone, I'm not gonna knock anyone for liking the cartoony stuff, it's just certainly not for me when it comes to Alien but every fan is most certainly different as this place has shown me during my short time here.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: 420Buddy on May 03, 2016, 02:34:36 PMyeah I see some really great ones but the cartoony stuff is throwing me off as well.

This. Too uneven for me.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Did this ever come out?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Doesn't look like. I've not noticed anything pop up about it for a while.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed