New Set Construction Picture Reveals Link to Prometheus

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 13, 2016, 06:12:02 AM

Author
New Set Construction Picture Reveals Link to Prometheus (Read 30,877 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: RidgeTop on Apr 13, 2016, 09:06:11 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 13, 2016, 04:30:54 PM
You can see a little bit of what looks like Engineer architecture in the background. Looks like a column and wall. No bio-mechanical aesthetic unfortunately.

I think that's just the ventilation system in the soundstage.

It's certainly possible. The grainy image makes it look like a stone texture though. Would be pretty funny though if it turns out we've all been bitching about the soundstage airducts.  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 13, 2016, 08:42:08 PM
It's already very similar in style to what we've seen in Prometheus. We're probably just deluding ourselves if we think that's it's still going to change to such a large degree.

Considering all we're seeing is a largely featureless frame, I don't think it's anything to worry about yet. I had no issue with the general shapes and etc using in Prometheus - it was just the very rocky appearance of it.

You can see a little bit of what looks like Engineer architecture in the background. Looks like a column and wall. No bio-mechanical aesthetic unfortunately.

Lol! That is definitely a piece of ventilation system! :laugh:

Perfect-Organism

Well it should be a Gigeresque ventilation system dammit!   >:(  Waitaminnit.  It's 2016, so it should by Gigery.  (That's obviously what we're doing this year with words.)   ;)

426Buddy

Damn vents :P if they're not hiding aliens then theyre tricking me into thinking they're part of the set!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I think the Corporal needs to write a strongly worded letter to the head of Fox Studios Sydney, expressing in no uncertain terms, the community's disappointment in their choice of studio ventilation systems.

Giger Beast

Boy I hope so.

Corporal Hicks

The picture has been removed from Instagram.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed