How do you make a computer screen story object display custom text?

Started by xTankbeast, Apr 06, 2016, 12:48:38 AM

Author
How do you make a computer screen story object display custom text? (Read 1,336 times)

x-M-x

Quote from: xTankbeast on Apr 08, 2016, 09:31:07 PM
Alright, I edited the .dll file and stuff with my own text. I told the story object which string and everything, but when I check the computer screen, it shows the original text of the string instead of the new text I wrote there. Did I do something wrong?

Make sure it is SAVED as cres.dll not cress_original.dll

xTankbeast

Quote from: x-M-x on Apr 08, 2016, 11:31:37 PM
Alright, I edited the .dll file and stuff with my own text. I told the story object which string and everything, but when I check the computer screen, it shows the original text of the string instead of the new text I wrote there. Did I do something wrong?

It's saved as cres.dll

x-M-x

Quote from: xTankbeast on Apr 09, 2016, 12:21:13 AM

It's saved as cres.dll

Saved where? you rezzed it up? or using folder?

xTankbeast

Quote from: x-M-x on Apr 09, 2016, 12:36:35 AM
Quote from: xTankbeast on Apr 09, 2016, 12:21:13 AM

It's saved as cres.dll

Saved where? you rezzed it up? or using folder?
I put cres.dll in the AVP2 folder

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed