50 Cent in The Predator?

Started by biggymac, Apr 05, 2016, 11:49:37 PM

Author
50 Cent in The Predator? (Read 47,494 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 11, 2016, 08:50:17 AMAlright, we get it, you dig escape plan and no I have not seen it.

That's not my point. I actually thought the film was just OK.

My point is people keep slagging off ol' Fiddy's acting as shite when his performance really wasn't half bad in that film. OK, he was no Daniel Day-Lewis, but he certainly wasn't appalling, which makes stuff like "he could play a dead body and still ruin the movie" grossly unfair.

And trust me, I never thought I'd be defending 50 Cent.

overthere

overthere

What's the big deal? He'll be one of the thugs and probably die very early in the movie. Sort of like Justin Bieber in Zoolander 2.
Zoolander 2 is one of the worst movies I've ever seen, though.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

You actually watched zoolander 2...

overthere

overthere

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 11, 2016, 09:36:47 AM
You actually watched zoolander 2...

I like the first one.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 11, 2016, 07:34:30 AM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Apr 10, 2016, 02:21:26 PM50 cents acting skill is so low ,he could play a dead body and still ruin the movie.

Have you actually seen him in Escape Plan?

Yeah I've endured him in Escape Plan and also Righteous Kill

dallevalle

dallevalle

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........

426Buddy

426Buddy

Meh people making mountains out of mole hills, the only way this would bother me at all is if he was the main character.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

I will reserve judgment until after the film releases, as should you all.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Fred Dekker responded to my question over on Facebook in regards to 50 Cent being in the movie.. The claim DOES have weight!

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Alright HuDaFuk, I watched Escape Plan last night and holy f**k, for as stupid as it was, it wasn't that bad of a time waster. Still 50 cent has the acting range of any tom, dick or harry from off the street. Here, say these lines with a straight face. Yea, I'll give you that. At least he can do that but that's it. He face looked as dead as botox. Though I think a competent director could squeeze something out of him. Still in my honest opinion, you're bring overtly optimistic about it.

I suppose he did actually play a decent dork.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 13, 2016, 05:39:42 AMStill 50 cent has the acting range of any tom, dick or harry from off the street. Here, say these lines with a straight face. Yea, I'll give you that. At least he can do that but that's it.

That was pretty much my point. I never said he was great, just that I think it's unfair that people are dismissing his as something that will completely ruin the movie by his mere presence.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 13, 2016, 07:54:00 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 13, 2016, 05:39:42 AMStill 50 cent has the acting range of any tom, dick or harry from off the street. Here, say these lines with a straight face. Yea, I'll give you that. At least he can do that but that's it.

That was pretty much my point. I never said he was great, just that I think it's unfair that people are dismissing his as something that will completely ruin the movie by his mere presence.
That's exactly my opinion.

The last Person i expected them to even consider for a role in this movie was 50 Cent, but let's just wait and see how things turn out.

Much more intersting to me is the fact that they really started to approach People and i can't wait for some confirmed casting and story Details.

overthere

overthere

50 Cent was decent in Southpaw.

SiL

SiL

Considering the first movie was almost exclusively cast with bodybuilders, wrestlers, and psychopaths, I'm really, really not seeing how the idea of 50 cent being in this is a bad thing. Predator movies don't require a lot of acting.

overthere

overthere

Predator is probably Arnold's best performance. He carried the movie in the last 30 minutes on his own, without saying a word.
Except maybe Terminator where his stiffness fit into the character.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed