First On Location Pictures of Alien: Covenant!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 31, 2016, 01:37:30 PM

Author
First On Location Pictures of Alien: Covenant! (Read 102,272 times)

FiorinaFury161

Via twitter:

Vermillion

Pulse Rifles!!!

Perfect-Organism

Well there we go!  It's Weyland-Yutani in Alien Covenant if that badge is real.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

According to Mara Redfield (one of the first crewmembers I started following) they are no longer filming in New Zealand.

I split the patch discussion off and merged it with the other thread. Please continue over there.  :)

Whiskeybrewer

Oh so all that Door in the water is all they were doing?

Corporal Hicks

Well we had that one snap that supposedly had Ridder and Fassbender in a field somewhere. Whose to say they were shooting elsewhere in NZ that we didn't know about too?

Whiskeybrewer

Thats true, Milford Sound could have just been the easier accessible location for fans and such

Vermillion

Chestburster will be CGI

I called it first.

Stolen

Quote from: Vermillion on Apr 27, 2016, 06:18:49 PM
Chestburster will be CGI

I called it first.

Never will be CGI.
But the Alien can be ???

lv_226

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2016, 11:24:31 AM
Well we had that one snap that supposedly had Ridder and Fassbender in a field somewhere. Whose to say they were shooting elsewhere in NZ that we didn't know about too?

I must have missed this. Is there a link to this snap? Oh, and hey everyone! First post!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: lv_226 on Apr 27, 2016, 07:29:29 PM
I must have missed this. Is there a link to this snap? Oh, and hey everyone! First post!

Here it is:

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 18, 2016, 08:19:42 PM

QuoteRidley Scott's Alien: Covenant, filming in Fiordland  ;) Film crew were everywhere. When the rain began to come down hard, I swear we caught sight of Scott and Fassbender in the camp's tent, about a few kms away from this fog bomb scene ... huddled over macs. ;-)))

The two dots in the tent are Fassbender and Scott. Wowzers.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: lv_226 on Apr 27, 2016, 07:29:29 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2016, 11:24:31 AM

Welcome aboard!

Thanks, 8th. It wasn't an exciting picture and there was no way to be sure.

Corporal Hicks

I'm sure the crew is not there now but apparently Milford Sound get hit by a 4.7 earthquake yesterday. It was a short one and doesn't sound like there was any damage.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

They probably get about one earthquake a week there. Usually around the high 3's. Was one or two while they were shooting there and I think there was a 5 a couple of weeks before they started shooting there.

NickisSmart

So there seems to be a lot of outdoor filming and filming on location this time. Is Ridley still using soundstages, too?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed