Alien Day merch in press release

Started by alienscollection.com, Mar 29, 2016, 05:47:33 PM

Author
Alien Day merch in press release (Read 86,196 times)

Engineer

Engineer

You know the one thing about the pinball game that really perplexed me?

I first checked it out on Xbox one, by looking up some info on it. I was pretty stoked to get some new alien themed achievements, and I wanted to set one as the background on my console. I was kinda surprised to see there were only 3 achievements on Xbox one! But that's cool; achievements aren't a deal breaker to me... BUT, when I picked it up on iOS, and looked at the achievements it has 12 TOTAL!!! Why the difference?!?

XenoZipper

Yea it's weird for me on PS3 as well. Most tables in the game like all te Star Wars & Marvel tables all have between 2 or 3 trophies to shoot for but lately their last 2 Star Wars & all 3 Alien tables for me only have 1 achievement each. Strange setup. I also have Zen Pinball 2 on WiiU & the Alien tables aren't even available on that so yea it's messed up going across all the mediums.

Engineer

Engineer

I think the console versions are all alike, in terms of cost and number of achievements/trophies. And the mobile versions are all alike. On the Xbox one, I saw the price tag was $10. On iOS, it's free, but you only get one table at a time and you have to deal with ads, however you can buy permanent access to the tables for $3 each, buy ad-free play for $2, or pay for the bundle to get ad-free and all 3 tables for $7. So if you plan on buying at least 2 tables on mobile platforms, it'd be cheaper to buy the bundle.

Btw, my alien day festivities included a chance to play "aliens: Armageddon" for the first time. It was alright... It was pretty out there, and they took a LOT of liberties with the aliens, but it was still fun for what it was...

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Anyone gotten any emails yet regarding the Twitter trivia contest?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I didn't enter.

My loot crate's on it's way!

DemonicD13

I haven't heard anything about the winners being announced.  :'(

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

So I received a box today with another copy of The Weyland-Yutani report that I didn't order, guess I was one of the winners.

FiorinaFury161

Nice prize, congrats!

Corporal Hicks

I love that they told you.  :laugh:

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: RidgeTop on May 29, 2016, 03:25:28 AM
So I received a box today with another copy of The Weyland-Yutani report that I didn't order, guess I was one of the winners.

I'll send you my address lol  ;D :laugh:

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: RidgeTop on May 29, 2016, 03:25:28 AM
So anyone who entered should check their mail over the next few days, just in case? :D

Also, congrats!

Vark_

Vark_

Got me one of these 6 little Kotobukiya figures, really tiny but yhe sculpt is Konami-like : very well detailed for the scale and price. Unpainted though, made of dark mate soft plastic, but still worth the money. The pose of mine -like the others on this serie- is really goofy for a xenomorph to take, that's the essence of its charm.

Since they're really small (a little more than 2 inches) it is useless to display them on a huge room, they don't look good from afar, so you'll fully enjoy their mightiness at less than a meter from your face. I put this fellow laying lazily on top of my computer screen, so I can watch it while typing this message ^^.

Go for them !

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Yeah I've been eyeing those things, the casual/yoga poses are pretty hilarious.

Whiskeybrewer

They could turn it into a romantic comedy.

In Space, Everyone Can Feel The Love
This Love is War
The Love is Back
and finally
Witness the Romance
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have way too much time on my hands  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed