Does it bother anyone that...*(spoilers, if some haven't read the latest news)*

Started by Venenoso, Sep 12, 2007, 04:52:27 PM

Author
Does it bother anyone that...*(spoilers, if some haven't read the latest news)* (Read 665 times)

Venenoso

Venenoso

..we pretty much know everything that's gonna happen in the movie now? I know that most of us (including me) fans aren't exactly trying to avoid spoilers, and that's fine! But I think there should be a limit of how much they should spoil before we see the actual movie. I.e. I'd preferred NOT to know we're gonna see a child-chestburst, that would have been such an awesome surprise, sitting in the cinema and be like "WTF did that just happen?!" 

I think the worst thing though is that we more or less see Predator killing the Predalien by uppercutting it with his wristblades. Looks like a deadly hit to me. And I know the Pred gets impaled too, but I'm not sure it's the same scene, since the Strause brothers said the Pred gets badly injured at some point and fixes himself. I really really hope it isn't the last fight we see there cause it would be so incredibly stupid to ruin that in a trailer considering all the other money shots we got (which I don't mind). That doesn't give satisfaction only aggravation.

I'm sure some will disagree, but what do you guys think about the wrist blade through the PA's skull sequence...? Is it only gonna 'weaken' the PA (or PAQ  :P)?

vortep

Well yes we know allmost all about the movie but the important is that we dont know the ending!

James OCanis

I say again, xenomorphs have those long heads, and I'm not sure their brains are up front with the jaws like that. In fact, it would be a better design in the brains were in the back half of the head, seeing as the jaws are the part most often in harm's way.

That may not be a fatal blow.

Xenomorphine

Well, the one killed in the last film had the front of the head sliced off, but this is just being run through, not having an entire section physically removed.

Aeus

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Sep 12, 2007, 06:06:16 PM
Well, the one killed in the last film had the front of the head sliced off, but this is just being run through, not having an entire section physically removed.

They probably don't have that big of brain either. If it was as big as a humans, which it might not be, then I doubt he would have hit it. It's probably about the size of a Dolphin's or something.

topman

im pretty worried that they have exposed too much info to biggin up the movie more!

That Yellow Alien

We may know the basic plot points, but we are still in the dark on how they play out.

Corporal Hicks

IRT to the topic start: Then we wouldn't have a 7 page thread about it would they. They keep us starved then release tiny little bits of info that get us riled and going.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 12, 2007, 06:08:25 PM
They probably don't have that big of brain either. If it was as big as a humans, which it might not be, then I doubt he would have hit it. It's probably about the size of a Dolphin's or something.

According to the ADI concepts, the brain goes through the whole head.

Punk19

The only thing that bothers me is the release date, and of course my big fears of what the predator will look like without his mask on.

azerty

We don't know that many yet... a child chestburster, a predqueen, an ugly faced wolf, a possible homeworld, the beginning of the film, the ending + we've seen tons if not all cool kills in the trailers
well yeah idd we know too much already  ;D

Danger Close

I am happier with little bits that don't offer a bigger picture. I would rather this than a trailer even. It's how the put it together that eludes us.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed