Best non-Predator pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 11, 2016, 11:05:18 AM

Author
Best non-Predator pictures (Read 90,504 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh: Thank you!

Dillon's is the one that always really gets me going :laugh:

Kailem

Kailem

I've always wondered why Arnold is the only one in the curtain call who doesn't have a specially shot little bit, but rather has his footage taken from the actual film. Maybe he just wasn't available that day?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'd always assumed it was a stylistic choice.

Corporal Hicks

8 years ago this premiered in Texas. And I still love it!

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 01, 2018, 10:56:31 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BktM7SqgVro/?tagged=thepredator

Pancho's gotta be my second favorite after Dutch. He's got such a cool and likable look about him.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 07, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

8 years ago this premiered in Texas. And I still love it!

Damn, 8 years later and now we finally have a sequel on the horizon. I remember feeling disappointed with Predators seeing as I was hoping that they made bigger changes and added in more since I had read the leaked script. Expectations can really ruin an experience. Obviously it's not perfect but I don't think I gave it much credit when it first came out either.

Corporal Hicks

I was actually expecting to dislike it after reading the leaked script and ended up really enjoying it! I still do.

Wysps

Wysps

I appreciate what the movie did for us fans - gave us new species (hounds, insectoids), some interesting dynamic between the Predators - just enough to wet the appetite, new tech, took us off world. I read the script before it came out and liked it, despite its flaws and seeing the story in action was even better. Expectations can definitely ruin the experience, for sure - it's been a journey tempering enthusiasm/objectiveness for this new one.

predator2rules

Quote from: Wysps on Jul 07, 2018, 08:59:26 PM
I appreciate what the movie did for us fans - gave us new species (hounds, insectoids), some interesting dynamic between the Predators - just enough to wet the appetite, new tech, took us off world. I read the script before it came out and liked it, despite its flaws and seeing the story in action was even better. Expectations can definitely ruin the experience, for sure - it's been a journey tempering enthusiasm/objectiveness for this new one.

I agree. I thought it was fresh, entertaining. Wasn't a classic but it does have re watch value. It was a Predator film where I didn't root for the Preds. Would have liked to see what the other preds looked like without helmets. The beheading scene was hard to watch. I really enjoyed the mystery of the story and the characters not knowing where they were or who they were fighting.

The Old One

The Old One

One of the things I really like about Predators is the world building that isn't really attempted elsewhere in the series, the good kind of mystery it leaves you with where you wonder what exactly the structures that Noland hides in are. Unfortunately I think that's all it really has going for it, apart from the environment (which feels limited at times) the rest is fairly mediocre.

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Don't think much of the wallpaper.

Corporal Hicks

Turns 71 today.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed