User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Best non-Predator pictures  (Read 32883 times)

TheSailingRabbit
Jun 03, 2019, 10:34:19 PM
Reply #255 on: Jun 03, 2019, 10:34:19 PM
Q
It's almost as sad to hear that Hicks didn't ask a single Predator 2 question. Whaaaaaaat??? How does that not come up in an AvPG interview uless you secretly hate Predator 2 like a red headed step child you wish you could lock up in the basement and forget about!

Have you just met Hicks?

Voodoo Magic
Jun 03, 2019, 11:06:28 PM
Reply #256 on: Jun 03, 2019, 11:06:28 PM
Q
Bill was fantastic as Jerry Lambert! What could have made Bill hate his performance so much? Wow, that is sad to hear! :'(

It's heartbroken.

Wow, here is the problem. It appears Bill Paxton thinks he overacted in Predator 2, even somewhat overacted in Aliens. Bill needed to realuze, yeah, he was overacting in both movies.. but he was fantastic because of it!!!

Here's a portion from an interview:

It's almost as sad to hear that Hicks didn't ask a single Predator 2 question. Whaaaaaaat??? How does that not come up in an AvPG interview uless you secretly hate Predator 2 like a red headed step child you wish you could lock up in the basement and forget about!

Have you just met Hicks?

:laugh:

TheSailingRabbit
Jun 03, 2019, 11:26:10 PM
Reply #257 on: Jun 03, 2019, 11:26:10 PM
Q
Read the whole article, and my heart melted when I came across:

When Paxton isn't working, taking pictures with fans, gladly receiving hugs . . .

Be right back, I need to go cry.

Kradan
Jun 03, 2019, 11:54:51 PM
Reply #259 on: Jun 03, 2019, 11:54:51 PM
Q

When Paxton isn't working, taking pictures with fans, gladly receiving hugs . . .

I'm little confused: you upset 'cause there's no more Bill or 'cause you haven't  gotten a chance to give him a hug?

Huggs
Jun 03, 2019, 11:56:07 PM
Reply #260 on: Jun 03, 2019, 11:56:07 PM
Q

Luckily for you, I wandered in. So here's one, from Bill to me to you.

The rest of y'all get to it.

TheSailingRabbit
Jun 04, 2019, 12:15:07 AM
Reply #261 on: Jun 04, 2019, 12:15:07 AM
Q

Luckily for you, I wandered in. So here's one, from Bill to me to you.

The rest of y'all get to it.

I'm not feeling it yet.

Am I going to have one of those semi-lucid dreams where I get that hug?

Huggs
Jun 04, 2019, 12:22:39 AM
Reply #262 on: Jun 04, 2019, 12:22:39 AM
Q
Possibly.

....probably.

If we attempt a "catch hug", I imagine that you'd go flying over me into the Cobb salad while I bent down to tie my shoe. I'd come back up ready to catch you, while you spit the food out and prepare to assail me with some kind of shoe.

« Last Edit: Jun 04, 2019, 12:44:17 AM by Huggs »

HuDaFuK
Jun 04, 2019, 07:49:31 AM
Reply #263 on: Jun 04, 2019, 07:49:31 AM
Q
Wait. Is this a youtube fan thing, or are you are getting legitimate trailers with narration where you live?

Not so much narration, just the voice announcing the release date bit at the end. But the use of "Horror Trailer Narrator #2" is really jarring. And yeah, they're legit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CqhpXsjc68

At the end.

Corporal Hicks
Jun 04, 2019, 08:18:40 AM
Reply #264 on: Jun 04, 2019, 08:18:40 AM
Q

Yeah, I was pretty annoyed at myself too.  :-\ It was just the Alien focus with the Anniversary shorts just completely put Predator out of my mind. I love all the first three about equally.

Voodoo Magic
Jun 04, 2019, 10:56:34 AM
Reply #265 on: Jun 04, 2019, 10:56:34 AM
Q
Wait. Is this a youtube fan thing, or are you are getting legitimate trailers with narration where you live?

Not so much narration, just the voice announcing the release date bit at the end. But the use of "Horror Trailer Narrator #2" is really jarring. And yeah, they're legit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CqhpXsjc68

At the end.

Haha. Okay, not quite 80s and 90s narration but yes, jarring.  :laugh:

To me it's less of a horror voice at the end of that trailer and more of a pervert. When it ends I am quite expect him to finish with... "What are you wearing?" :D

Yeah, I was pretty annoyed at myself too.  :-\ It was just the Alien focus with the Anniversary shorts just completely put Predator out of my mind. I love all the first three about equally.

Maybe just maybe... one day in a future podcast you can make it up to all the P2 fans that are currently crying in their pillows and drowning their sorrows with vodka with a P2 themed podcast perhaps? *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Corporal Hicks
Jun 04, 2019, 11:12:09 AM
Reply #266 on: Jun 04, 2019, 11:12:09 AM
Q
I'm intending to approach that stunt performer you found once a slot opens up on the schedule.

TheSailingRabbit
Jun 04, 2019, 11:26:50 AM
Reply #267 on: Jun 04, 2019, 11:26:50 AM
Q
Maybe just maybe... one day in a future podcast you can make it up to all the P2 fans that are currently crying in their pillows and drowning their sorrows with vodka with a P2 themed podcast perhaps? *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Again . . . have you just met Hicks?

Voodoo Magic
Jun 04, 2019, 12:48:43 PM
Reply #268 on: Jun 04, 2019, 12:48:43 PM
Q
I'm intending to approach that stunt performer you found once a slot opens up on the schedule.

Actually I'd be thrilled to anything Predator 2. Even you guys just discussing it / reviewing it.

And Hicks thinks you're sooooOOOooo innocent, you little furry instigator! :D

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TheSailingRabbit
Jun 04, 2019, 12:57:54 PM
Reply #269 on: Jun 04, 2019, 12:57:54 PM
Q

And Hicks thinks you're sooooOOOooo innocent, you little furry instigator! :D

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

He does seem to enjoy my artwork.

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed