Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 02, 2016, 06:18:07 PM

Author
Aliens Day 4/26 (Read 9,574 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Booked my tickets!  ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Little bit disappointed it's only the DC of Alien because the theatrical's far better, but I might try and go along to one of these.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The better cut exists between the 2, I think.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I think the only things in the DC I really wish were included are the scene where they listen to the signal on the bridge and Ash talks about how they can walk on the planet, which is wonderfully foreboding, and the scene where Lambert thumps Ripley. Everything else I could leave.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love the egg cocoon/morph stuff. I just think it needs to be placed before the self destruct.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, maybe it's where it was placed that's always put me off that scene.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Can you throw that up in the pinball thread too? http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=54197.0

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I will now that I know it exists :)

According to this, the Batman/Aliens trade paperback being released to coincide with Alien Day will also include the WildC.A.T.s/Aliens one-shot as well as well as both Batman stories.

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I thought Michael Bay directed Alien...?

Why do they make these contests so hard! :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Gotta weed out the casuals.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

And anyone without access to the internet!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Those people exist?  ???

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I registered my Twitter handle so I could participate in Aliens Day twitter trivia when it was first announced, should I have gotten a notification/confirmation or anything by now?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed