regarding issues on predalien queen...

Started by xenomorph36, Sep 12, 2007, 11:08:10 AM

Author
regarding issues on predalien queen... (Read 556 times)

xenomorph36

hi guys. i've been lurking on this forum for quite some time now but i never had the chance to actually post here. now that we've had two trailers, pictures, and many new info i thought now is the time to express my opinion about the movie.

well before i get into subject i'll introduce my self a little. first movie i ever saw was alien 3 and that was when i was like 9 years old. i became a big fan of the franchise ever since. i've been collecting comics, figures, dvd's, posters and pretty much anything based on the franchise for more than a decade. so before i express my little anger towards how the movie is going i also like to tell everyone that english is not my first language. so i may have some few grammer and spelling errors but i hope you guys wont have trouble understanding what i'm trying to say. anyway here is what i have to say about it..

to ppl who keeps saying that having a predalien queen is not a big deal should think before they talk. when 9-11 happend, since i was not an american i didnt really care about it. but i'm sure those that were involved cared a lot more and had more effect on them. same thing for the pred queen. some who likes preds more may or may not care whether it's a pred queen or not. i for one would not give a crap if they did some major modification on predators. those of us who have been a fan of the alien franchise for years are pretty much pissed off that they changed the whole alien biology just because they did not have enough money ::)

anyway i posted the exact same thing on the main page but i thought this issue should have deserved an own thread because so many ppl have different opinion aobut it.

azerty

The movie draws comparisons with 9/11, i've heard everything now. You might aswell kill yourself then, you're right a predqueen is the ultimate disaster

On another note i just don't give a f**k, give us the action and i'm happy

Master

Quotei also like to tell everyone that english is not my first language

You are not alone ;)

I partly agree with what you are saying. Alien and Predator are legendary films and if somebody don`t have enough money ( or ideas) to make it right he should live this alone. I don`t need anybody to spoil film creatures on which i`ve grown up on big screen.

slipknotpredator

As i said in other posts, the predalien queen is the perfect way to save money, they only had to pay for one creature insted of two...

xenomorph36

Quote from: azerty on Sep 12, 2007, 11:22:05 AM
The movie draws comparisons with 9/11, i've heard everything now. You might aswell kill yourself then, you're right a predqueen is the ultimate disaster

On another note i just don't give a f**k, give us the action and i'm happy

if i compared to ppl dieing in africa would you have said the samething?  ::)

some may get upset some may not. i dont think everyone would say "go kill yourself"  ::)

azerty

I'm not upset, it's just a stupid comparison. Furthermore i have nothing against you or your opinion.

On topic: some people act like they know everything already of aliens but that can't be true,they are still a big mystery. Reqiuem adds an element to their life cycle, let's wait and see if it makes sense...

PS i'm not english too

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I wounder what cameron's gonna say!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed