Alien Armor Predator

Started by Daweism, Sep 12, 2007, 06:24:46 AM

Author
Alien Armor Predator (Read 1,477 times)

Daweism

Daweism

Cool idea.

I got this pic from the Concrete Jungle game concept arts, I'm adding more to it and coloring it, work in progress.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

"Cool"...umm...definitely one way to look at it....

arnold23

arnold23

Thats cool...a little different.

Dont understand why he has armor though.

SM

SM

For when he gets doused in acid.  All the the Predabits will dissolve, but the armour will still be in mint condition.

Daweism

Daweism

This Guy vs Wolf

Who wins?

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Daweism on Sep 12, 2007, 08:35:48 AM
This Guy vs Wolf

Who wins?

Wolf obviously...Have you not seen the Red Band trailer? He can lay the smack down on a whole hive of Aliens. This guy would be a peice of cake.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The helmet looks stupid but the notion is fantastic. I hope to see some Alien armor in future media.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Awsome drawing iremmber un-locking it in thegame. Keep t up.

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

Quote from: SM on Sep 12, 2007, 07:18:03 AM
For when he gets doused in acid.  All the the Predabits will dissolve, but the armour will still be in mint condition.
Lmfao thats exackly what i thought too

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 12, 2007, 10:48:27 AM
The helmet looks stupid but the notion is fantastic. I hope to see some Alien armor in future media.

i was thinking... it would have been kinda kool if the predator's actual face looked like that. i like how it doesnt have show the predators expression.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

It looks cool but i dont like the idea of it being from aliens.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Minus the mask i think it's awesome, could be made really awesome up at the helmet to with a few changes

Docta Jekyll

Docta Jekyll

thats a great concept though, but I don't think a predator necessarily needs armor, I mean, the preds in P1, P2, and in AVP-R are basically fighting naked, they have guantlets, a mask, shin guards, and a small left shoulder and brest plate, everything else is pretty much exposed.

they are much more like the spartans from the 300 film, which fought with basically no armor.

whereas the teenaged predators were the preds dressed like freaking knights or something.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

well, in a bad alien infested area it could be useful with aliens' acid flying around

Dusk

Dusk

Looks interesting. But I don't think he'd need the back tubes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed