Pokemon

Started by ChAoS, Sep 12, 2007, 01:58:57 AM

Author
Pokemon (Read 75,097 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Darkness on Jul 19, 2019, 09:48:04 PM
Don't bother trying on android. Port the save to PC, to visualboy advance and mod your save there. You might need to convert saves to different formats to use between emulators too.
I think most of the android emulators are using the same save format (or the majority of them at least). But keep in mind we are talking about game SAVES not save STATES. Some people are confusing the two, just saying lol

Darkness

Darkness

The new Pokemon Masters game is out on IOS and Android. Anybody played it? Won't seem to start up on my ipad.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Will be getting it soon.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

I've been trying to download it all day, still not available in my country...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm gonna download it later, see what it's like. I've not really been keeping up on the side adventures.

I did finish Let's Go a week or so back. I know it's not the most complex of Pokemon games, but I enjoyed it. Really loved the graphical overhaul and getting to play it on the big screen.

Darkness

Darkness

What were your final team in Let's Go?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Eevee, Arcanine, Mr Mime, Venusaur, Pidgeot, Gyarados.

Darkness

Darkness

I think I had Eevee, Pikachu, Charizard, Lapras, Kadabra and Victrebell

Mime is definitely an odd choice. I tend to go for pokemon that can evolve so trade evolutions piss me off.

Darkness

Darkness

My preorder for Pokémon Sword has been dispatched.

It seems to be getting decent reviews from everywhere.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

EuroGamer didn't like it, but otherwise, yeah, seems to be going down well. My copy of Sword was shipped too.

Darkness

Darkness

So far so good. I managed to get Sobble, the watertype as my starter. I'm going to refrain from looking at any guides or pokedexes and just play it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I'm just playing it through without spoilers too. I went for Scorbunny. Just been in the Wild Lands, using all my Pokeballs up before I crack on to the city. Not digging the Dynamaxing stuff though. Just feels so unimpactful.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'd like a Snorlax.  They seem chill.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I love Snorlax's. If I could be a Pokemon, totally be that guy.

Darkness

Darkness

About to tackle my first gym.

Haven't come across the Dynamax thing yet. I guess it's the same thing as the Mega evolutions. It's basically like Digimon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed