ALIEN 5 - SCRIPT LEAKED - Supposed Spec Script, Not by Neil Blomkamp

Started by diesektor999, Nov 27, 2015, 12:09:24 PM

Author
ALIEN 5 - SCRIPT LEAKED - Supposed Spec Script, Not by Neil Blomkamp (Read 8,262 times)

diesektor999

diesektor999

Potential spoilers here, so read on at your own risk...

I looked through the t&c of the forum and couldn't find anything about not posting spoilers however if ive put this in the wrong section of missed any thing then i apologise in advance, however this is pretty cool stuff....

could be real, could be a hoax, however what ive looked is very interesting an well worth a look see...

So Ridley Scott's ambitious Prometheus 2 has just revised its title (again), so say goodbye to what was Alien: Paradise Lost and say hello to the new and improved Alien: Covenant.

With the fact that the alien sequels we've been given have had some serious alterations well have a look at this.... an interesting email between fox reps and a full script....

anyway make up your own mind... http://www.alien5script.com/

Corporal Hicks

I haven't read it yet (haven't had the chance) but last week I did try to get in touch with the apparent writer of the script but have had no response as of yet.

Whiskeybrewer

I've started to read it. I reckon it's a hoax, but its a very good one

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

First page mistakes fills me with confidence! Caine. The dropship is called the APC, the APC is called the landcrawler and then this: "HUDSON: Maybe I haven't been keeping up on current events,but we just got our asses kicked, pal!"

The prologue is going well.

Whiskeybrewer

Bar the writing errors yeah, its going well lol.

diesektor999

i speed read the whole thing to be fair, i like the story though, all scripts have holes in them though, things people miss. im inclined to believe its a hoax but its a very very good one , if we see headlines now detailing this though dont say i didnt warn you lol

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 27, 2015, 02:00:12 PM
The dropship is called the APC, the APC is called the landcrawler

Yeah, whatever other mistakes there are, Blomkamp won't get this wrong.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 27, 2015, 04:52:30 PM

Just to clarify but this isn't supposed to be Blomkamp's. It's supposed to be an unsolicited pitch.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 27, 2015, 05:10:24 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 27, 2015, 04:52:30 PM

Just to clarify but this isn't supposed to be Blomkamp's. It's supposed to be an unsolicited pitch.

Ah.. ok, haven't read it yet. Shouldn't it be in the fan section instead of the Blomkamp Alien thread then?

RayoCass

Clever but highly unlikely.

The exec emails are the first give away, they feel very off.
Second, this screenwriter isn't listed in material I've seen associated with Covenant (or Prometheus 2).
Also, his IMDB credits (and the link to RobinHoodFilms).
Third, the formatting of the script is way off. Could be the PDF but...

I assume this is a spec much like the Prometheus specs floating around a few years ago, e.g. fan written.

diesektor999

i know what you mean, i saw that prometheus fan script too, there are some excellent parts to this though... the whole thing with the radioactive alien eggs that have mutated because of the radiation from the atmosphere processor blowing up was a killer idea... there's a great scene too where their trying to get a face hugger in the bowls of the crashed juggernaught....have a read of that ...its gripping stuff. fan made or not - they should give the kid a job.

the eighth passenger - it was moved to this section by mods.

Mr. Clemens

Having Bishop II just stroll into Andrews' office 30 minutes (twenty-some years in our time) later doesn't really seem too film-able, either.

SiL

I like the lengths the author goes to in order to make their fan fic look legit, but no. Okay fan script, terrible spec script.

Mr. Clemens

One gets the impression the author might be trying to pull a Blomkamp and get this thing produced due to the 'exceptional fan response'. 

The views counter at the bottom of the page reeks of desperation, as well. :D

Corporal Hicks

It's masquerading as a legit pitch that's been picked up - I thought it could go here for the meantime. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed