Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I can't believe you didn't get that!  :P

HuDaFuK

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Kelgaard on Dec 08, 2015, 12:23:49 AM
In 17 days...

I hate to rain on your parade but we're not going to last 17 hours!

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

You better start dealing with it, PO, because we need you and I'm sick of your bulls**t.

I want you to get on the internet bring up some sort of confirmation.  I need articles, interviews, a leaked script.  Are you listening?  Anything that proves this retcon is really happening.

We don't have much... well, we have a lot of time I guess.

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Dec 08, 2015, 04:59:36 PM
Quote from: Kelgaard on Dec 08, 2015, 12:23:49 AM
In 17 days...

I hate to rain on your parade but we're not going to last 17 hours!

Those things are gonna come in here just like they did before, and they're gonna come in here...
Hudson!
And they're gonna come in here...
Hudson!!!
And they're gonna get us!

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2015, 08:34:59 AM
I can't believe you didn't get that!  :P

Yeah, I know, and I just rewatched the movie 2 days ago. :P  Excitement is the best cloud for judgment.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: Elmazalman on Nov 19, 2015, 07:58:25 PM
The first film i ever saw in 3-D was Prometheus,the experience didn't add or take anything away from the viewing.I could have saved myself some cash and bought the 2-D ticket instead.IMO 3-D is just a novelty and nothing more.

Not for me. Once I saw 3D, I cant go back, its like watching black and white tv for me now if its 2D

oduodu

oduodu

3D hurts my eyes. Its too much work can't enjoy the movie. Its great though but I am happy with 2D.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: StrangeShape on Dec 12, 2015, 08:29:02 PMNot for me. Once I saw 3D, I cant go back, its like watching black and white tv for me now if its 2D

You're literally the first person I'v ever heard praising 3D in this way.

Quote from: oduodu on Dec 12, 2015, 09:28:58 PM3D hurts my eyes. Its too much work can't enjoy the movie.

This. I also wear glasses, and  it's a pain in the ass trying to balance the specs over my own.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I used to hate 3D before I learnt I had to wear glasses (for normal seeing). I could never focus on the 3D properly. They do clip-ons at the Odeons so it's not so bad now a days. I don't particularly care for it though. I find it very gimmicky.

The only one I actually really liked was what I saw of Titanic in 3D.

predxeno

predxeno

I always watch 3D when I can simply for the reason that I don't have a 3D TV at home so I can only watch it at the theatre whereas I can watch the 2D version anytime I want as long as I have the Blu-Ray/DVD.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: predxeno on Dec 14, 2015, 08:40:50 PM
I always watch 3D when I can simply for the reason that I don't have a 3D TV at home so I can only watch it at the theatre whereas I can watch the 2D version anytime I want as long as I have the Blu-Ray/DVD.

I'm that way, too. I don't prefer 3D, but if it's a movie I know I'll be watching at home a million times, I'll see the 3D in the cinema just for the pure novelty of it.

(Doesn't stop me buying the 3D+2D editions of the blu-rays though; I'm currently sitting on 3D Prometheus, Tron Legacy, Titanic, Hobbit 1&2 and Creature from the Black Lagoon. One day I'll actually take the plunge and buy that 3D tv...  :D )

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed