May 2017 Release?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 12, 2015, 12:17:29 PM

Author
May 2017 Release? (Read 1,142 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

This is coming from the IGN article that is also re-reporting news from several months ago. No quote from anyone. Just a footnote at the bottom of their article.

QuoteAlien: Paradise Lost is scheduled to hit screens May 2017, while The Martian is still in cinemas.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/11/11/ridley-scott-says-prometheus-sequels-will-reveal-who-created-aliens?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I'd be wary of taking anything IGN publishes as fact Corporal. Just a couple of weeks ago they were reporting that Alien 5 will shoot in Australia:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10/22/confirmed-thor-ragnarok-and-alien-5-to-shoot-in-australia

:laugh:

Though Wayne Haag did let slip that the film will release in mid 2017 which is probably the most reliable source for now.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Don't worry. I don't tend to trust IGN these days.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 12, 2015, 02:40:19 PM
Don't worry. I don't tend to trust IGN these days.
What do you mean by tend... nothing on the internet is trustworthy on face value. However a May 2017 release date does sound plausible. I just hope they don't do a Matrix and release the 3rd sequel in December of the same year.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's certainly plausible. Especially with filming starting soon!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

With Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Star Wars Episode 8 coming out in May 2017. Not a chance.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Indie Wire also just said it was coming out 30th of May 17.

Keyes

Keyes

I first noticed this May 30, 2017 release date on IMDB's page a short while back, but to my knowledge there's never been an official release date announced, so I'm not sure where that's come from. Unfortunately everyone seems to report it without any real digging.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It seems like a bad move to release the movie the same month as GOTG2 and Episode 8. I saw June-August would be a better month for the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed