What Predator Weapon Would You Like To See?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 10, 2015, 09:03:20 AM

Author
What Predator Weapon Would You Like To See? (Read 16,927 times)

Corporal Hicks

What weapon would you love to see the Predator use? Personally I'd kind of like to see a Predator using some sort of bow and arrow (I've been watching too much Arrow, I know). I can't remember if he's actually used one in the comics or anything.

HuDaFuK

The Maul from the Concrete Jungle video game. That thing was brutal. I'd love to see it on the big screen.

The Alien Predator

I'd like to see military Predators face either a horse of aliens or a properly prepared futuristic human armed response.

I just want to see what they're capable of when they get serious. Extinction had some really cool weapons, especially when upgraded.

Other than that, any weapon used by the Predator is welcome to me.

blood.

A tribal sword with an alien inner mouth/tongue as a handle, the blade covered in serrated jagged features and sporting ceremonial markings etc...

for increased badassery, the blade can be mechanically reversed at high speed so that it retracts and extends out the opposite end of the handle making for a cool money shot when the sword is held up to the sky, suddenly it retracts down to be used in a downward hammerfist type motion without the predator moving his hand, for executions of it's defeated trophy kill.

CthulhuQueen

I'd love to see some sort of almighty battle axe, or a glaive. Or even some thrown bolas.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Nov 11, 2015, 11:12:29 AM
A tribal sword with an alien inner mouth/tongue as a handle, the blade covered in serrated jagged features and sporting ceremonial markings etc...

That would actually be damn cool! I'd love to see that.

Finally seeing the speargun could be cool too! On film, I mean.

How about this for a Predator weapon?

The One and Only

Wouldn't mind seeing a Predator with one of his hands missing, and have it replaced with either a  nasty looking hook or spear tip. Even have it launch like Scorpion's iconic move in MORTAL KOMBAT

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The One and Only on Jul 09, 2019, 03:13:51 AM
Wouldn't mind seeing a Predator with one of his hands missing, and have it replaced with either a  nasty looking hook or spear tip. Even have it launch like Scorpion's iconic move in MORTAL KOMBAT.

I'd love to see something like a hand replaced with a bad-ass blade or something.

SiL

For something that climbs a lot, replacing a hand with a blade would seem like a very, very bad idea :D

Corporal Hicks

He can be more of a foot based Predator.  :laugh:

SuperiorIronman

Sure it's an older thread but if we're posting in it...,

I'm a big fan of the Predator using a sort of trident weapon. There's just something appealing to me about the Predator hunting similar to a fisherman that I kind of enjoy. I imagine it similar to the spear but it just naturally exists in a for the most part extended state, but it could go further to reach or stab. Maybe even play up a relation to Gungnir and it could double as a speargun. 

I also kind of enjoy The Predator's helmet mounted caster but as an extension of that I thought it'd be cool if it could defend itself until the owner returned. Like the mouth-plate possessing a flamethrower-like weapon and or the eyes being able to blind opponents or paralyze them.

Considering we see that cool rope weapon in The Predator, them having a fighting style like Scorpion might not be out of the question.

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 10, 2015, 09:03:20 AM
What weapon would you love to see the Predator use?

Intelligence.

Spoiler
For seriously. Bonzai charging a vastly superior enemy, giving humans super suits, and thinking mental illness is the next step in evolution? JH would've just killed everybody and went home.
[close]

The Old One

The Old One

The Predator Concrete Jungle Arsenal preferably, Speargun and Maul-
and I'd love to see the Harpoon weapon from the Predator again, for a superior film.

Voodoo Magic

I just want to see more of the Smart Disc. It's been criminally underused!

426Buddy

Definitly the smart disc, it was great in P2. I can't believe they haven't used it in a film since.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed