News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 550,962 times)

Necronomicon II

Lol not really, frankly I don't want to see much more until the teaser arrives, I'm fine with what they've teased thus far, more vague set photos would be ok though.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Aug 15, 2016, 04:35:34 PM
Lol not really, frankly I don't want to see much more until the teaser arrives, I'm fine with what they've teased thus far, more vague set photos would be ok though.

Come on Necronomicon II, you know you want it.  That's why you're here.  What did the Borg say about resistance?   ;)

Necronomicon II

hahaha, yeah it will be hard to resist, they've been doing well however not to have any major spoilers leaked early, yet lol

Corporal Hicks

I'm starting to get withdrawal.  :P I think we're due another official tease of some variety by the end of the month.

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 16, 2016, 07:14:34 AM
I'm starting to get withdrawal.  :P I think we're due another official tease of some variety by the end of the month.

You could literally hear a pin drop!

BonesawT101

Haha sounds like you know something hicks

Corporal Hicks

No, no. Just one of those feelings.

whiterabbit

It isn't heart burn is it? If so you may want to get something a little stronger than pepto bismol; maybe an abortion. :P

PsyKore

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 15, 2016, 07:13:43 AM
It's kind of been in Alien since the very beginning. Albeit, it didn't make it onto the screen but ADF has a whole thing at the very start of the Alien novelizations about professional dreamers who had their dreams recorded for entertainment purposes.

I don't know much outside of the movies. The idea still doesn't sit very well with me.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Himmelblau on Aug 15, 2016, 04:16:00 PM
I think we're due some new stuffs soon??? Its been awhile.  8)

Dunno if it'll tide you over  :laugh: but Scified have just picked up on something from last month and are posting it everywhere: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=54863.msg2128323#msg2128323

Quote from: PsyKore on Aug 16, 2016, 09:33:21 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 15, 2016, 07:13:43 AM
It's kind of been in Alien since the very beginning. Albeit, it didn't make it onto the screen but ADF has a whole thing at the very start of the Alien novelizations about professional dreamers who had their dreams recorded for entertainment purposes.

I don't know much outside of the movies. The idea still doesn't sit very well with me.

That's fair enough. It's a little outside the realms of the "realism" the movies present. Fun tidbit though!

Pvt. Himmel

Don't know if this an indication of something but...

Ben Rigby has posted this pic to his twitter.

https://twitter.com/brigbyphoto/status/765608325698367488

426Buddy

Thats awesome!!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Himmelblau on Aug 18, 2016, 02:40:27 PM
Don't know if this an indication of something but...

Ben Rigby has posted this pic to his twitter.

https://twitter.com/brigbyphoto/status/765608325698367488

Lol. It's quite an old meme (though never gets old  :laugh:). I wouldn't read into it too much.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

So what happened to all the Alien: Covenant news, leaks and teasers?

Has the Corporal grown fat and lazy? Has Stolen been kidnapped?

Or was I correct in predicting that we'd be seeing a lot less stuff after filming wrapped?

NickisSmart

Maybe they want to hold their cards close to their chest. But even Alien had promo material back in the day. Not sure if they ever mentioned the creature though, prior to the movie's release. Here, though, it's not much of a surprise, unless Scott tweaks or fiddles with the traditional alien forms. It wasn't a surprise in Aliens, either, with the exception of the queen. I'm feeling a similar feeling here. I know what's coming but it's going to be bigger. Shotguns, aliens (plural), dark-and-unrelenting. Express elevator to hell, goin' down (again)!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed