News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 551,000 times)

Mr. Clemens

It would seem that the days of the Creepy-Crawly departments being staffed solely by pimply guys with Coke-bottle glasses have come to an end.

Also, it's so cool that the letters glow in the dark. I'd wear that sucker everywhere:D

Gazz

Quote from: SiL on Aug 06, 2016, 06:39:32 AM
With marketing and advertising 210 isn't unreasonable.

Maybe, give or take. But production budget, definitely not.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Aug 06, 2016, 10:57:08 PM
It would seem that the days of the Creepy-Crawly departments being staffed solely by pimply guys with Coke-bottle glasses have come to an end.

Or maybe Odd Studio is just the odd one out.

Corporal Hicks

Tumblr reckons this is from Covvie but I'm pretty sure it's just the end of Shaw's dream sequence. That looks like the tracksuit Ridley wears in a lot of the bts shots.

BonesawT101

Yea, I agree looks like Shaws dream sequence from prometheus

T Dog

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 04, 2016, 04:03:39 PM
https://twitter.com/AlienAnthology/status/761230261585666048

New Covenant Gif. I'm currently indeposed so D should have it up whenever
Guys! Just had a crazy thought about this that I haven't seen posted anywhere. Are we sure that this is actually a cryopod?

Is it possible that it's actually an android ignition chamber similar to the one saw with David in the prometheus viral marketing? Maybe Daniels is a line produced military robot?

Enoch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 09, 2016, 07:20:08 AM

Tumblr reckons this is from Covvie but I'm pretty sure it's just the end of Shaw's dream sequence. That looks like the tracksuit Ridley wears in a lot of the bts shots.

You are right.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: T Dog on Aug 09, 2016, 11:11:47 AM
Guys! Just had a crazy thought about this that I haven't seen posted anywhere. Are we sure that this is actually a cryopod?

Is it possible that it's actually an android ignition chamber similar to the one saw with David in the prometheus viral marketing? Maybe Daniels is a line produced military robot?

This one you mean?

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 09, 2016, 07:20:08 AM

Yeah, definitely from Prometheus with blonde Fassbender and all.

T Dog

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 09, 2016, 03:25:34 PM
Quote from: T Dog on Aug 09, 2016, 11:11:47 AM

This one you mean?

http://alfa.gifs-planet.com/new/2075.gif

Yeah that's the one. I wonder if it's just a sort of more advanced update on that kind of thing?

CrimzonNinja

going to be really exciting! i just hope FOX doesn't change the release date....again.

Mister Skeezler

Why was Fassbender on set during that scene in costume? Not saying it isn't from Prometheus, just confused about the overlap.

Corporal Hicks

He's at the very end of the scene where Shaw looks up and sees him. It is from Prometheus, I found the original still in our behind the scenes gallery.

acrediblesource

A wild guess would be everyone was filming in new zealand or where ever this place is and MF just happened to be in costume goofing around. In my recollection, he wasn't in any of those scenes and neither was noomy. Maybe they were going to film one and decided not too?

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Aug 11, 2016, 01:41:39 PM
Why was Fassbender on set during that scene in costume? Not saying it isn't from Prometheus, just confused about the overlap.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: acrediblesource on Aug 11, 2016, 10:16:43 PM
A wild guess would be everyone was filming in new zealand or where ever this place is and MF just happened to be in costume goofing around. In my recollection, he wasn't in any of those scenes and neither was noomy. Maybe they were going to film one and decided not too?

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Aug 11, 2016, 01:41:39 PM

No, he's there. Little Elizabeth looks right at him. It's the conclusion of the dream.

Enoch

For God's sake, this scene is 100% from Prometheus!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed