News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 560,270 times)

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: aliens13 on Oct 07, 2016, 12:43:58 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDND2_7CMAAbgYc.png

No news of Covenant? Let's go burn down FOX so this'll never happen again

Yes ;D

KillCrites

Enoch

Necronomicon II

BonesawT101

Those sci fied guys are such an annoyance

Corporal Hicks

It's that way he pretends to be an official presence. He is just so misleading.

BonesawT101

Clearly deliberately so, it's just pure click bait, and so often tends to muddy the waters of rumour, fact and pure speculative fabrication. "I like griping."

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Oct 07, 2016, 05:43:12 PM
Clearly deliberately so, it's just pure click bait, and so often tends to muddy the waters of rumour, fact and pure speculative fabrication. "I like griping."

Clearly. I find the practice disgusting.

Pvt. Himmel

Not even a poster reveal at NYCC.... Boy Ridley knows how to make fans sweat.  >:(

BonesawT101

"Okay, Knock it off!"  ;D so with regards to some possible news of note this weekend at NYCC I'm not holding my breath, I would be very surprised if we ended up getting a glimpse of anything. It just seems too early.

Corporal Hicks

NYCC isn't done yet, Himmel. It's the whole weekend. There's no way we'll be getting a trailer. Far too early. We already have some key art so if we do get a poster, it'd likely feature that artwork. Not guaranteed, but likely. We also know they had something they were going to show at SDCC so perhaps that footage will be used instead. I believe they also showed something off at an industry expo earlier this year. It's also not unreasonable we'll get some sort of teaser like the Prometheus Comic Con teaser.

BonesawT101

IF we do get something, I'd reckon they'll reveal it on the last day, and fairly late on the last day too.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 07, 2016, 05:59:23 PM
NYCC isn't done yet, Himmel. It's the whole weekend. There's no way we'll be getting a trailer. Far too early. We already have some key art so if we do get a poster, it'd likely feature that artwork. Not guaranteed, but likely. We also know they had something they were going to show at SDCC so perhaps that footage will be used instead. I believe they also showed something off at an industry expo earlier this year. It's also not unreasonable we'll get some sort of teaser like the Prometheus Comic Con teaser.

Fingers crossed for something. 8)

Nostromo

The face I make when I click on a link and it leads to the dreaded malware spamware infested Scified site.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed