Don’t Look For Cameos In ”˜Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem’

Started by ace3g, Sep 12, 2007, 12:00:08 AM

Author
Don’t Look For Cameos In ”˜Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem’ (Read 4,184 times)

The Chibi Kiriyama

$10 bet one of them was Arnold. But then again, looking at things realistically I could have told anyone none of them were going to work out. As good as some of these people are, they're ultimately persuaded by the almighty dollar that Fox isn't interested in putting out anymore.

Irritator

QuoteThat to bad because i like cameos. I whated Sigourney Weaver to have a Cameo in the movie.

She could be her own clone that... err... travelis through time and kills Aliens in different ages... Oh, I know! She could be this Terminator version of Ripley sent to the past in order to defend Wolf from the T-800 (that way we have an Arnold cameo!), because the machines want the Aliens to infest the planet in order to... Urm... Nevermind, forget it.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Yea, it's to bad, how new is that anyway when did that come out?

CelticP

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: Irritator on Sep 12, 2007, 12:37:37 AMShe could be her own clone that... err... travelis through time and kills Aliens in different ages... Oh, I know! She could be this Terminator version of Ripley sent to the past in order to defend Wolf from the T-800 (that way we have an Arnold cameo!), because the machines want the Aliens to infest the planet in order to... Urm... Nevermind, forget it.

Oh, it'll happen. Directed by James Cameron. Midway through, Optimus Prime will come out of no place and start stomping Aliens while advertising for eBay.

CelticP

Irritator

QuoteOh, it'll happen. Directed by James Cameron. Midway through, Optimus Prime will come out of no place and start stomping Aliens while advertising for eBay.

And then Megatron fights the 300 Spartans with Jason Bourne as their leader.

How can we get ben Stiller in it. I mean, man, Ben Stiller is SO COOL.

Chaotic-Strike

Quote from: Irritator on Sep 12, 2007, 12:37:37 AM
QuoteThat to bad because i like cameos. I whated Sigourney Weaver to have a Cameo in the movie.

She could be her own clone that... err... travelis through time and kills Aliens in different ages... Oh, I know! She could be this Terminator version of Ripley sent to the past in order to defend Wolf from the T-800 (that way we have an Arnold cameo!), because the machines want the Aliens to infest the planet in order to... Urm... Nevermind, forget it.
I bet it was signourney in a interview she didnt like the predator and said she was offended when she heard that Paul Anderson was a  pred enthusiast and made the predators win.

http://movies.about.com/od/imaginaryheroes/a/imaginary121604_3.htm

Irritator

Irritator

Quoteshe was offended when she heard that Paul Anderson was a  pred enthusiast and made the predators win.

The bitch cannot accept the fact she's out of the game. There's someone else kicking the Alien's ass in every movie from now on.

Quote from said interview:

QuoteQ: You've also said there were three good films. Which was the bad one?
A: Really? God, I'm sure I didn't mean to say that. I meant four.

Kinda funny if you ask me.

CelticP

Uh...the Aliens totally pwned in AvP...

Xenomorphine

Quote from: CelticP on Sep 12, 2007, 01:00:23 AM

Except for the part where they all died, their Queen got neutralised and the Predator ship flew happily off into the sky.

CelticP

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Sep 12, 2007, 01:57:12 AM
Quote from: CelticP on Sep 12, 2007, 01:00:23 AM

Except for the part where they all died, their Queen got neutralised and the Predator ship flew happily off into the sky.
What was the last creature on screen again...OH YEAH! An Alien....

Anonymous684

wounder if Bill Paxton blew them off.

That Yellow Alien

I can't believe Weaver said the Predator looks stupid. It may not be as great of a design as Alien, but it is still a great design. The nerve...

Hicks

It wasn't Henriksen, Paxton, Weaver or Ahnuld. Not even close.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed