Titan To Republish Original Aliens Bantam Novels

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 16, 2015, 08:11:11 AM

Author
Titan To Republish Original Aliens Bantam Novels (Read 75,005 times)

felix

RidgeTop

Upside down drool now...

*sigh* these covers.

Russ840

JUst finished Berserker. Good stuff. Definitely Better than the comic. It really fleshed things out.

HuDaFuK

I loved Berserker. Definitely my favourite out of all the Alien novels I've read.

SM

Quote from: RidgeTop on Nov 07, 2017, 09:50:17 PM
Upside down drool now...

*sigh* these covers.

Eggs can drip up.  Why not Aliens?  ;D

RidgeTop

Quote from: SM on Nov 08, 2017, 08:00:05 PM
Upside down drool now...

*sigh* these covers.

Eggs can drip up.  Why not Aliens?  ;D

Touché

Corporal Hicks

Upside down drool now...

*sigh* these covers.

:'(

Please, Titan...Tristan Jones...Raymond Swanland...

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 08, 2017, 07:58:48 PM
I loved Berserker. Definitely my favourite out of all the Alien novels I've read.

I love Berserker so much! I'm so glad it's now easily available for everyone. Say what we will of the covers, but it's great that they've been republishing these.

Russ840

I was really good. I went and re read the comic straight after and they both really compliment each other and enhance each other no way that I read the book. The book really helped me to root for the characters more than the comic.

Romansky

I just started reading the omnibus series...I must say the first couple of chapters are a tad confusing with the story jumping but as it closes in the suspense of wanting to know what's next is overwhelming. I'm a little upset that Easley was taken out so soon I was wanting his character to linger longer but something had to go wrong on that ship I guess. Anyways it's great story can't wait to catch up.

SM

A few pages back I was baffled by people saying how much better the adaptation of Berserker - an already great comic - was.

I stand corrected.  It stuck closely to the original storyline, which was appreciated, but the characterisation and backstories for the team really added a whole other dimension.  SD really nailed it.

Russ840

Quote from: SM on Jan 18, 2018, 06:04:00 AM
A few pages back I was baffled by people saying how much better the adaptation of Berserker - an already great comic - was.

I stand corrected.  It stuck closely to the original storyline, which was appreciated, but the characterisation and backstories for the team really added a whole other dimension.  SD really nailed it.

It is really great. I also just read it so it's fresh. It's really nice how close the book and comic are, but can come away with something different from both.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SM on Jan 18, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

She really elevated the core material. Absolutely cracking novel. I think it's probably my favourite of the lot.

SM

Of the older novels, I think it's far and away the best.

SiL

Second Aliens novel I read and one I have very fond memories of. Looking forward to reading it again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed