Paradise Lost will feature a new group of travellers

Started by T Dog, Oct 07, 2015, 02:09:26 PM

Author
Paradise Lost will feature a new group of travellers (Read 23,705 times)

Infected

ehmm woud be save to say that the new crew will be the crew from Alien 5,
Hicks and Ripley head to their homeworld and so is Shaw and David face.

therefor Ridley calls it Alien: Paradise Lost, if he had called it Prometheus 2 he wouldnt have the right to use the characters like Hicks and Ripley and calling it Alien he can choose by himself to use the characters Shaw and David.
But maybe Ridley was a little off and did he just mentioned Blomkamps title for the new Alien movie LoL

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: DarknessSo just who are the mystery characters? Perhaps a second unit sent by Weyland Industries or a commercial vessel like the Nostromo just happened to be passing by?

It's a rescue mission. You'll love it. There's some dumbass scientists they need to rescue from their stupidity.

Corporal Hicks

aaannndddd...Zing!

We can't really judge the additional characters until we know more.

CainsSon

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 08, 2015, 11:56:04 AM
Quote from: DarknessSo just who are the mystery characters? Perhaps a second unit sent by Weyland Industries or a commercial vessel like the Nostromo just happened to be passing by?

It's a rescue mission. You'll love it. There's some dumbass scientists they need to rescue from their stupidity.

Perfect! Hahaha.

robbritton

Quote from: windebieste on Oct 07, 2015, 10:01:41 PM
Quote from: tmjhur on Oct 07, 2015, 02:09:26 PM
... recon team heading to LV 223?

I misread that as 'retcon team heading to LV233'. 

Seeing as Scott is taking so much control over the whole series and the way he's been talking lately about 'Prometheus' sequels finally leading into the 1979 film, maybe he indeed intends to terminate the series at 'ALIEN'.  That's how he's been talking lately.  He's even been known to instruct Blomkamp what he can and can't do with 'ALIEN 5'. 

Has Scott mentioned any relevance of the sequels in this renewed version of the 'ALIEN' universe?  Maybe 'ALIENS' will join 'ALIEN3' and 'ALIEN: Resurrection' on the retcon hit list. 

After all, while he did like the movie, he has been known to say it was not the direction he'd take the 2nd film if it was offered to him.

The Man is in control once again and I am so loving what he is doing.   I'm looking forward to how this outcome develops either way. 

-Windebieste.

Hasn't the use of the LV designation for planets, the use of Weyland YutanI (as opposed to Weylan) and the sly play on 'building better worlds' legitimised Cameron's contributions to the world of Prometheus? Granted they're small things, but they exist because of AlienS.

T Dog

Finally found the article I mentioned I was looking for in another thread where sources said the Prometheus sequel would be more "alien-y".

http://www.thewrap.com/prometheus-2-lands-green-lantern-writer-may-feature-multiple-michael-fassbenders-exclusive/

So yeah the rumours go back a while anyway.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Oct 08, 2015, 12:30:16 AM
Since all the droids in the previous films are going alphabetical by their first name Ash,Bishop,Call,David and now E. Could this new droid /engineered being be Ellen Ripley?

I always though it'd be "Edward", plus it'd be a nod to Edward Scissorhands, an artificial human from a classic film I watched.

I'm curious what the names for Synthetics would be once we get to letters such as X, Y or Z.

Whiskeybrewer

hahaha the most perfect line ever

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 08, 2015, 09:08:58 PM

hahaha the most perfect line ever

It is pretty clever and funny.   :laugh:

D. Compton Ambrose

I thought it was, "There's some juicy colonist daughters we need to rescue from their virginity."

whiterabbit

Quote from: LCpl. D. Grant on Oct 08, 2015, 11:24:18 PM

I thought it was, "There's some juicy colonist daughters we need to rescue from their virginity."
Hey, I sure wouldn't mind getting some more of that Arcturian poontang!

Bob A. Booey

Bob A. Booey

I see all these comments about characters in ALIEN: LOST PARADISE "will know of Ellen Ripley" or will be connected with ALIEN 5. Does anyone know that Ellen Ripley was born in 2092 and PROMETHEUS takes place at the end on 2093? Unless the sequel takes place 20 years later, I don't think anyone would know of a 2 year old Ripley...

NickisSmart

Don't matter when it's Arcturian, baby!"

whiterabbit

Quote from: NickisSmart on Oct 09, 2015, 03:14:50 AM
Don't matter when it's Arcturian, baby!"
Dude you were supposed to say "but the one you had was male"! Man what kind of aliens fan are you? :P

Bottom line, the so called travelers are simply all going to die to become host for more of those things.

[BAM] Yojimbo

I presume the other ship they are travelling in carries the "deadly cargo" aswell, what by some plot twist they are the "snake" to edens garden aka paradise aka engineers homeworld and inadvertently unleash the deadly black goo onto the engineer populace!

What a cock up that would be for Shaw hahaha!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed