Paradise Lost will feature a new group of travellers

Started by T Dog, Oct 07, 2015, 02:09:26 PM

Author
Paradise Lost will feature a new group of travellers (Read 23,785 times)

T Dog

T Dog

http://awardscampaign.com/2015/10/07/ridley-scott-teases-new-group-of-travelers-in-prometheus-sequel-alien-paradise-lost/

"Prometheus" had a much different aesthetic than "Alien" that had less to do with the 33 years between both films than Scott's own unique vision of the story. We asked Scott if "Paradise Lost" would stick to the same look that he'd gone with for "Prometheus" and learned much more than we expected with his answer.

"It's going to be it's own separate thing because they are going to the planet of the Engineers and they are going to see what happened there. It was a disaster," Scott says. "And they will be in that alien craft that takes them there, but with a new group that's incoming, a new group of travelers in the beginning of the first act."

Anybody remember the alleged parallell plot that suggested multiple Davids and recon team heading to LV 223?

I would absolutely love it if they have a version of the script where they can bring can bring Charlize Theron and give her a juicier role post Fury Road.

oduodu

oduodu

Multiple juggs that each has its own david ??

Sorry I must have misunderstood.

How can there be multiple juggs driving at the engineer homeworld ??

Is the recon team arriving at lv 223 ?? Oh their is the many davids. Sorry.

But why would many juggernauts arive at the engineer homeworld  at the same time ??

acrediblesource

Thank god, all this time i thought it was going to be the broad and the decap. head type of erotic sci-fi flick.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: acrediblesource on Oct 07, 2015, 02:48:00 PM
Thank god, all this time i thought it was going to be the broad and the decap. head type of erotic sci-fi flick.

I'd like to think that's sarcasm.  :P

Seemed like a given to me.

oduodu

oduodu

Agreed there had to be more than one story line.

Disaster : natural ones ??

CainsSon

CainsSon

Quote from: oduodu on Oct 07, 2015, 02:51:31 PM
Agreed there had to be more than one story line.

Disaster : natural ones ??

So we have David and Shaw in 'Paradise' / a decrepit Garden of Eden (as per Paradise Lost) and a separate story that involves another team onboard a ship with another complete David and so TWO parallel stories, aaaand a new ship? A 'Magellan' maybe?

Sounds awesome to me.

Whiskeybrewer

Sounds interesting and I like the possibility of the snake destroying Eden as it were

Perfect-Organism

Could it be that there is something alive on the ship that Shaw and head-boy took?  A traveller on bard the ship that joins them?  It seems pretty odd that a ship would just start to follow them.  Unless it was a Yutani ship...

Ultramorph

Exciting! It would be cool if the parallel story was another crew going to LV-223. Maybe
Spoiler
we'll get an explanation for the mountain in Fire and Stone!  :laugh:
[close]

Nawaf

Maybe Riply mother  ;D

windebieste

Quote from: tmjhur on Oct 07, 2015, 02:09:26 PM
... recon team heading to LV 223?

I misread that as 'retcon team heading to LV233'. 

Seeing as Scott is taking so much control over the whole series and the way he's been talking lately about 'Prometheus' sequels finally leading into the 1979 film, maybe he indeed intends to terminate the series at 'ALIEN'.  That's how he's been talking lately.  He's even been known to instruct Blomkamp what he can and can't do with 'ALIEN 5'. 

Has Scott mentioned any relevance of the sequels in this renewed version of the 'ALIEN' universe?  Maybe 'ALIENS' will join 'ALIEN3' and 'ALIEN: Resurrection' on the retcon hit list. 

After all, while he did like the movie, he has been known to say it was not the direction he'd take the 2nd film if it was offered to him.

The Man is in control once again and I am so loving what he is doing.   I'm looking forward to how this outcome develops either way. 

-Windebieste.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: oduodu on Oct 07, 2015, 02:43:11 PM
Multiple juggs that each has its own david ??

Sorry I must have misunderstood.

How can there be multiple juggs driving at the engineer homeworld ??

Multiple juggs. I'm in.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Oct 07, 2015, 08:33:43 PM
Could it be that there is something alive on the ship that Shaw and head-boy took?  A traveller on bard the ship that joins them?  It seems pretty odd that a ship would just start to follow them.  Unless it was a Yutani ship...
Bingo. They were probably in route, on the heals of the Prometheus but intercepted Shaws warning and decided to follow her instead.

I must admit, "(It was a disaster," Scott says.)" I love the sound of that. :)

Ash 937

Quote from: windebieste on Oct 07, 2015, 10:01:41 PM

Seeing as Scott is taking so much control over the whole series and the way he's been talking lately about 'Prometheus' sequels finally leading into the 1979 film, maybe he indeed intends to terminate the series at 'ALIEN'.  That's how he's been talking lately.  He's even been known to instruct Blomkamp what he can and can't do with 'ALIEN 5'. 

But at the rate Scott changes his own ideas, who knows how much sense this series will be able to make of itself when this is all over.  Right now, the original storyline as we know it is being rewritten, erased, and re-concluded at its beginning, middle, and end...all at the same time. It's insanity I tell you!! lol

Darwinsgirl

Since all the droids in the previous films are going alphabetical by their first name Ash,Bishop,Call,David and now E. Could this new droid /engineered being be Ellen Ripley?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed