PROMETHEUS 2 titled revealed by Ridley Scott: ALIEN: PARADISE LOST

Started by MrSpaceJockey, Sep 24, 2015, 04:24:48 PM

Author
PROMETHEUS 2 titled revealed by Ridley Scott: ALIEN: PARADISE LOST (Read 55,022 times)

Xenomorphine

I can't tell if Blomkamp is joking or not... Although, I suspect he is.

https://twitter.com/NeillBlomkamp/status/647186673730646016

HuDaFuK

Yeah, given the comments it seems like a joke to me.

Got a giggle out of "ALIEN 5: PROMETHEUS - Ripley vs Predator".

Ultramorph

Who knows until the movie goes into production, but perhaps Scott decided to go back to the Alien well because so many people wanted that in Prometheus. Or Fox forced the change for marquee value.

I don't see this interfering with the Blomkamp movie, though.

Valaquen

Not a surprising title, considering Scott namedropped Milton's work throughout Prometheus' production and in post-release interviews. I wonder if we should dust off our English textbooks, though?

whiterabbit

Wait are those mf'ers trolling us? :P

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 25, 2015, 07:37:36 AM
I'm not gonna put too much stock in what Biehn says when the only connection he has to the movie is a hoax Twitter post saying he's in it that was quickly debunked, no offence to him. Same goes for anyone else. I'm waiting for it to come from the horse's mouth. And it hasn't.

He said he already met with Blomkamp so it's probably safe to assume he knows a little bit more about the plot than the rest of us grunts.

The concept/pitch art that Blomkamp released is also a bit of a giveaway.

XENOMORPHOSIS

Here in this interview Neill seems to deliberately convey that Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection is not the direction he wanted the series to take and that he's going to tell HIS version of events, very likely he's jettison Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6bGPrPCovk See the specific moment click at 20:51 - 21:04

PRJ_since1990

HuDaFuK

I repeat:

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 25, 2015, 07:37:36 AMI'm waiting for it to come from the horse's mouth. And it hasn't.

Seriously, he can "seem to deliberately convey" whatever he wants, until he just outright says it, who knows what's going on.

Remember when Prometheus 2 was apparently gonna have nothing to do with Alien, and now they've literally called it Alien?

Pvt. Himmel

So it will connect with Alien in a way.... 8)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Alexx on Sep 25, 2015, 01:04:40 PMSo it will connect with Alien in a way.... 8)

That's exactly my point. They seem to have totally changed their minds.

Pvt. Himmel

They probably were struggling for a good story since it`s been since 2012 that we last saw Shaw and David head of to Paradise, and they realized that there is no other way but to do it now..

And i wonder if it will be a slow progression like will we just a little in this one and then the full connnection in third or fourth film.

Also will he introduce Ripley and the Nostromo picking up the signal, and it ends where Alien begins, and also we don`t know how long that ship was stranded there before they come along.

T Dog

Quote from: Alexx on Sep 25, 2015, 01:15:10 PM
Also will he introduce Ripley and the Nostromo picking up the signal, and it ends where Alien begins, and also we don`t know how long that ship was stranded there before they come along.

Ugggggh please don't let it end with Shaw being in the suit and releasing the warning signal......that would be too painful.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 25, 2015, 12:42:39 PM
I repeat:

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 25, 2015, 07:37:36 AMI'm waiting for it to come from the horse's mouth. And it hasn't.
Seriously, he can "seem to deliberately convey" whatever he wants, until he just outright says it, who knows what's going on.

Quote from: Neill Blomkamp"So it will be Alien, Aliens and then this movie"[Alien 5].

How more "outright" does he need to get? He even had little pictures made!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Sep 25, 2015, 01:24:45 PM
Quote from: Neill Blomkamp"So it will be Alien, Aliens and then this movie"[Alien 5].

How more "outright" does he need to get? He even had little pictures made!

And yet he's also said he won't be undoing 3 and 4.

When he's finally flat out confirmed, "Yes, I'm reconnecting/scrapping/overwriting/*whatever* the later films," then fine. But for now everyone just seems to be beating around the bush on it. And I don't see why they'd do that if the decision's been set in stone like some fans are saying. If the decision's made, just say so. But they haven't.

No one will go on record about it. Are you seriously telling me you don't find that kinda strange?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed