ACM I got 9 kills in one life whlie using a Rutilans Nexilies

Started by Darth Rinzler, Aug 29, 2015, 01:54:43 AM

Author
ACM I got 9 kills in one life whlie using a Rutilans Nexilies (Read 1,117 times)

Darth Rinzler

Its got to be some kind of achievement.  Oh let me tell you why.  I used a Rutilans Nexilies with Acid Spray, Acid Strike, Molt, Restoration, Rupture, and Acid Rain.  I got 7 kills while only using Acid Spray in one life.  Stat wise it is the Rangers most powerful ranged attack, strength 7.  But calling it a ranged attack is misleading because it works like a shotgun, unlike the other abilities which are like explosive sniper rifles, and in one case a long range grenade launcher.  It feels like a Brute Mauler, which has a firing range that is only good at melee range.  I can get 7 kills much easier with the other ranged attacked, especially the one that is mutangenic acid.

Has anyone else done this well with Acid Spray?  I am grateful to have recorded myself using it.  JFYI I wasn't the host, as we all know the home team always has the connection advantage.

I just love this game to pieces, it is tied for first place out of all the fps games I have played.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed