What kind of Predator are you?

Started by War Wager, Sep 11, 2007, 06:12:22 PM

You play the Warrior through most of the game, but in levels like Copycat and Dead Men Walking, what style do you use?

Hunter
39 (57.4%)
Warrior
29 (42.6%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author
What kind of Predator are you? (Read 13,794 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I like the classic blow-their-head-off-with-a-spear-from-the-top-of-a-skyscraper, but because the spears and energy go down fast I do mostly Predator 2esque kills.  8)

Master Chief

I like to get through the level as fast as I can.  I never let them see me like the hunter, but use the warrior's antics.

ElderPredator

Hunter, because I always stalk my prey, I use vocal mimicry to mess with their heads, and then I attack.

Master

Master

Something between, lets call it Stalker.

jegu

jegu

I always try to kill unnoticed. Usually I fail ::)

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: jegu on Sep 14, 2007, 03:29:07 PM

Same here.  :D

DDvsPred

DDvsPred

I'm usually a Hunter, I wait until my prey comes and them BAM!

The docks level before you kill El Hongo I basically speared everyone in the area where the Pulse Mines were.

legacy

legacy

Quote from: jegu on Sep 14, 2007, 03:29:07 PM
It is pretty easy do you use the voice mimics

Night Killer

Night Killer

I usually just execute my victims but if I get the chance I pin their head to the nearest wall.

jegu

jegu

Well... I am always capable of killing only 1 person from big group unnoticed. Rest of them sees me and I'll just start hoppin' around and slicing the preys, and then escape and let the things calm down  :P

War Wager

War Wager

If you need to take out a group of guys, I usually charge my plasmacaster to the full, fire and watch them all burn.  ;D

I like slaming them off railings too...

ElderPredator

Me too, but sometimes I use vocal mimicry to get one away from the group then I attack.

dale07

dale07

i just try and kill people 1 by 1 ;)

dark blade clan

I like to shoot them with the spear gun, and go right behind him and kill him. So i guess i'm a hunter.

CanadianHero67

I am mostly a hunter. Its fun to take skulls and do sneaky things. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed