About the crashed Pred ship

Started by TakenByForce, Sep 11, 2007, 05:10:48 PM

Author
About the crashed Pred ship (Read 2,555 times)

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: vortep on Sep 21, 2007, 06:52:31 AM
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/avp2/trailerpopulation/trailerpop18.jpg
In this pic we see father and son find a ship but this ship look just to damn small
It is just part of the ship what we can see on that picture. And this ship is the crashed scout Predator ship.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: crypto84 on Sep 11, 2007, 06:37:43 PM

The ship in AvP 1 is pretty huge so my guess is that the scout ship is in the main ship and when the pred alien causes havoc on the ship it damages the controls that is holding the smaller ships that we saw in the first film so the remaining predators that get on the scout ship but the predalien also gets on the ship.

I think the scout ship has facehuggers on it in case the queen in the pyramid was dead when the predators got there. If the queen was dead then the scout ship will go down to earth and drop the facehuggers down there so the predators can have their hunt.

actually there probably there to seed planets with the aliens in order to hunt them just in case things went sour and the young predators nuke the queen. But since there is no queen in the movie, i guess you can throw out the idea of them laying queen embryos. Maybe they just scout new planets, release a couple facehuggers and later come back to see what types of aliens resulted from the indigenous population, then make a determination if the young predators could handle them.

Master

Master

Please let`s forget about firs AvP. Something so ridiculous can`t have a right to be concidered canon, in fact this is a biger mutant than newborn. Preds did not helped humans to built piramids on antarctica, and they do not infest planets with aliens, God who invented that???

SyntaX

SyntaX

Please keep in mind that when on a Predator ship NONE of the Predators carry there masks because there in a safe enviroment. So its REALLY hard for a Predator to sight and terminate the PredAlien. Remember how the Predator in P1 had trouble spotting Arnie during the mud-scene and end-scene? For me its hard to make anything out at all :P

An Alien is easier to see when the Predators switch to the correct Vision mode. But once the Mask is removed the eye-sight of the Predators goes all blurry. I dont know if the enviroment settings on the Scoutship changes this though.

Damn! I wish the Strausse would help me on this one

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed