Aliens Blood & Aliens: New Blood

Started by Everlasting Undead, Aug 02, 2015, 09:37:50 PM

Author
Aliens Blood & Aliens: New Blood (Read 1,318 times)

Everlasting Undead

For those of you that didn't know, I wrote a fan fiction which I finished earlier this year, which can be found in its entirety here:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4152668/1/Aliens-Blood

For those of you that are interested in that, there's more of the same in the sequel that I'm toiling over now:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11422445/1/Aliens-New-Blood

It took me years to write the first one - hopefully the second won't take as long. I mostly do my writing at night.

Mostly.

StructuralPerfection

Though I haven't read all of it yet can I just say your writing is incredible mate, I would gladly buy this from a book shop. I found it so brilliant in fact that, like an absolute wanker, my lazy 15 year old self copied this story's prologue for an assignment at school, which I'm really really sorry about by the way, if it's any consolation you did get full marks. But anyway 5 years later and I would love to start writing myself, I'm always coming up with ideas for stories in my head but I couldn't hope to write anywhere near the level that you do, do you have any good tips? Also, and sorry if this is a bit random, but have you ever thought about doing an interesting origin story for the Aliens? I'd love for somebody to come up with something really unique not just "oh the engineers made them, the end" I personally like to think the space jockeys didn't make them at all and that their origins are far more complex.

Murfy426

Murfy426

I think you've got just got yourself another apprentice undead haha.

masterzh

masterzh

Quote from: StructuralPerfection on Aug 02, 2015, 11:54:23 PM
...Also, and sorry if this is a bit random, but have you ever thought about doing an interesting origin story for the Aliens? I'd love for somebody to come up with something really unique not just "oh the engineers made them, the end" I personally like to think the space jockeys didn't make them at all and that their origins are far more complex.
Exactly this. AVP universe offer pretty huge freedom in this area and despite the fact that not everything is officially/unofficially explained i am not satisfied with "goo-going-bad-accident" for something as amazing as xenomorphs.

Murfy426

Murfy426

Trust me people when you read this post. Its gonna be awesome when New blood gushes onto fan fiction.net.

Everlasting Undead

...if it's any consolation you did get full marks.

It's been a while since I had any or my work graded: I'll take that as a compliment.

...have you ever thought about doing an interesting origin story for the Aliens? I'd love for somebody to come up with something really unique not just "oh the engineers made them, the end" I personally like to think the space jockeys didn't make them at all and that their origins are far more complex.

I never thought about it until now, but there's another idea, yeah. Don't know if it's something I could work in to the Blood storyline... well, Possibly. Maybe in the third installment... after I finish the second.

Yeah... some kind of idea. Or ideas....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed