The Start of a New Era and Fan friendly webpage

Started by Talldad5354, Jul 28, 2015, 06:08:26 PM

Author
The Start of a New Era and Fan friendly webpage (Read 862 times)

Talldad5354

Hello everyone,
My name is Richard and i am currently aspiring to be an author in this genre and i plan to change the universe forever. i am one of the die hard fans who loves to think of creative ways to f**k the humans over. Anyways, i don't want to be the only one to change the universe in some way shape or form. so i created a google plus group that caters to everyone's scifi needs.

i want more people to join in and help me make this universe into something we would die to see or read.

here is my google plus page
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101946964502812752110

I have a contest on who is the best drawer and i will feature them both on my site and in the book i am Currently writing Alien Vs Arachnid (SST)
so please join in the Nerdy Awesomeness

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Talldad5354 on Jul 28, 2015, 06:08:26 PM
Hello everyone,
My name is Richard and i am currently aspiring to be an author in this genre and i plan to change the universe forever. i am one of the die hard fans who loves to think of creative ways to f**k the humans over. Anyways, i don't want to be the only one to change the universe in some way shape or form. so i created a google plus group that caters to everyone's scifi needs.

i want more people to join in and help me make this universe into something we would die to see or read.

here is my google plus page
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101946964502812752110

I have a contest on who is the best drawer and i will feature them both on my site and in the book i am Currently writing Alien Vs Arachnid (SST)
so please join in the Nerdy Awesomeness
Sure thing buddy anything for a fan i will join ASAP

Talldad5354

This site is broken up into subjects
xenomorph
yautja
xenomorph vs ...
Arachnids - StarShip Troopers
Mass effect
Halo
War Hammer 40K
Stagate
Story brainstorm
comic brainstorm

this is for those who have novels and stories they want to share but dont feel they have a voice on these pages. there you can collaborate your ideas, stories and drawings on you favorite subjects,

I am currently Writing a Novel that is to change the Universe Aliens Vs Arachnids. the two legendary creatures we all grew up with now come face to face.

i am going to post my prologue on there and see what people think i want you all to join in in making this universe and all the others we have come to love a better one for you me and our children.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed