New Eurogamer interview with Pitchford - still as deluded as ever

Started by Salt The Fries, Jul 24, 2015, 04:13:12 PM

Author
New Eurogamer interview with Pitchford - still as deluded as ever (Read 15,806 times)

x-M-x

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 22, 2016, 07:31:31 PM
Quote from: x-M-x on Apr 22, 2016, 08:18:00 AM
i'm actually shocked he still has a job ? there must be someone higher than him no? and if i found out he did what he did he would be fired on the spot talk about misleading the fans/community make an awesome game but its demo? release the final game it's trashy shit? i still cant get it round my head HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN... lol

He's the CEO of Gearbox, there isn't anyone higher up in the company than him. :P

Should be a vote to get him out.

Olde

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-07-23-an-hour-with-randy-pitchford

You're talking about a guy who legitimately says he liked the way Duke Nukem Forever and Aliens: Colonial Marines turned out. That alone should be enough to show you that if this guy isn't just full of shit, he has ZERO sense of quality about him. So here's a simple solution: never buy anything by Gearbox again.

Corporal Hicks

That's pretty much what I'm doing. What make a difference but I'm sticking by it.

426Buddy

Yep that's my plan as well, never buy another gearbox product again.

Xenomrph

Quote from: 420Buddy on Apr 25, 2016, 04:18:23 PM
Ditto for me (although I did play the Battleborn beta with friends, it was fun).

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 26, 2016, 11:04:14 PM
Quote from: 420Buddy on Apr 25, 2016, 04:18:23 PM
Ditto for me (although I did play the Battleborn beta with friends, it was fun).

Don't admit it out load though.  :laugh:

THE CITY HUNTER

Guys this means we do a coup!

The Cruentus

If it wasn't for the false advertisement and the overhype, the game would not have had the extreme backlash that it does now, sure it probably would still have been negatively reviewed but at least expectations would not have been so high.

The impression I get from Randy is a combination of denial and a giving of the middle finger to the fans that were let down.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed