Jame Horner- 1953-2015

Started by Gazz, Jun 23, 2015, 01:34:55 AM

Author
Jame Horner- 1953-2015 (Read 12,763 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

A true musical legend who uplifted the souls of millions through his powerfully sweeping and often emotionally hitting work. Last year, Giger. Today, Horner.

A big thank you for all those wonderfully melodic memories, James. Your passion will live on.

I know it's not from 'Aliens', but a certain nostalgic song of his seems very appropriate now.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Brutal news. 

His music is awe inspiring. 

vikingspawn

vikingspawn

Damnit....I was hoping this wasn't true when I saw the crash report last night.  Damn horrible.

Samus007

Samus007

RIP Mr. Horner. :(

Adam802

Adam802

very sad news.  :(

thanatos86

thanatos86

Im so sad for what happened
RIP JAMES :(

We lost a great artist but he will live forever thanx to his great works

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Oh my God, no... :'(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

If I could only pick one Horner track to share, it would be this:

Ryu

Ryu

Thank you, James Horner. Your music made dream, with films to another level beyond the wide-screen display. Rest in peace.

Vader_the_White

Vader_the_White

I just can't believe it. While I may have poked at some of his tendencies in films scores, especially recycling themes wholesale, but I did enjoy his scores, especially in an age where film scores are mostly noise, and it is just a shock that this happened. He will be missed.

ADC

ADC

Really sad news. What a great composer. Love his stuff. He was going to start on Avatar 2-4 later in the year. They'll surely miss his talent. Rest in peace, Mr Horner and thanks for your incredibly memorable music.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

RIP James, your music will live on forever even though you are gone.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I forgot he composed the outstanding soundtrack to this film:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed