Alien brought back to Pred planet?

Started by TakenByForce, Sep 11, 2007, 01:06:44 AM

Author
Alien brought back to Pred planet? (Read 776 times)

TakenByForce

Alien brought back to Pred planet

Does anyone think that when Wolf (if he lives) goets on his ship, and/or picked up by the Pred ship that an Alien may sneak on board?

That would be kind of cool in a way if at the end of the movie we see the Preds on there Home planet getting off of there ship and see an Alien Running off in the shadows.

It's a possibility.

Thoughts?

Major Alan Schaefer

mayybe take it back a few hours...aliens on his ship hissing him drawing blades...and cut

TakenByForce

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Sep 11, 2007, 01:07:54 AM
mayybe take it back a few hours...aliens on his ship hissing him drawing blades...and cut

Yeah i heard that from someone in another thread.
But i think it would be cool though not knowing there is something on the ship. then finnaly seeing the pred home planet, and out of know where an alien hops of off the ship.

JaredK21

Quote from: TakenByForce on Sep 11, 2007, 01:06:44 AM

Does anyone think that when Wolf (if he lives) goets on his ship, and/or picked up by the Pred ship that an Alien may sneak on board?

That would be kind of cool in a way if at the end of the movie we see the Preds on there Home planet getting off of there ship and see an Alien Running off in the shadows.

It's a possibility.

Thoughts?

That would be an awesome ending to AVPR. It would set up the sequel in space and in the Predator's home base. But then there would only be Predaliens, and I don't think that would work.

MudButt

True, it's AVP, Not PVP..

ChAoS

ChAoS

hehe alien wouldnt last 5 seconds. :)  im guessing were just gonna see a flash back of what happens to the pred ship on its way home.but wait..that wouldnt make sense :-\ so eeerr..

hmm  maybe it does an alien 2 effort like the queen except its the predalien. i loved how the queen just appears out of no where. bye bishop.

TakenByForce

Quote from: JaredK21 on Sep 11, 2007, 01:12:34 AM

It's a possibility.

Thoughts?

That would be an awesome ending to AVPR. It would set up the sequel in space and in the Predator's home base. But then there would only be Predaliens, and I don't think that would work.

Well then... what if it is a queen chestburster on board?

Hardass Predator

I just hope that that doesnt happen. But it is a great idea, it would be awesome actually. But I am sick and tired of every Alien movie....-Alien 3...... at the end a f**king alien is onboard a f**king ship. I hope to god nothing like that happens again. Sorry but you had a good Idea but it would be stupid to end it like every other one.

ChAoS

ChAoS

tis true... same thing.. but its only like the pred dieing. :'( wolf must liiiive!

TakenByForce

Quote from: ChAoS on Sep 11, 2007, 01:23:41 AM
tis true... same thing.. but its only like the pred dieing. :'( wolf must liiiive!

Wolf wouldn't have to die if it ran off of the ship when it landed.
He wouldn't even know it was there.

and yes Wolf MUST live!

JaredK21

Quote from: TakenByForce on Sep 11, 2007, 01:20:22 AM
Quote from: JaredK21 on Sep 11, 2007, 01:12:34 AM

It's a possibility.

Thoughts?

Well then... what if it is a queen chestburster on board?

Um, it would still be Predaliens vs Predators. I don't think humans live on the Predator homeworld.

Vemados

Vemados

OK... at the end Wolf should get on his ship, like limping form all the injuries (if he doesn't die) and then hook himself up to life support.  Then the credits roll and at the end it's just a black screen you hear an Alien screech and then Wolf growls and you hear that *shink* wristblade sound.  Awesome ending...

James OCanis

I fully expect Wolf to die by the end of the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed