Bill Paxton Wants Hudson in Neill Blomkamp's Alien Sequel

Started by Adam802, May 20, 2015, 07:20:26 PM

Author
Bill Paxton Wants Hudson in Neill Blomkamp's Alien Sequel (Read 28,213 times)

Kel G 426

The next film should have the entire cast of Aliens return with no explanation whatsoever.

The Alien Predator

It should also bring back Kane.

No explanation as to why he has a giant hole in his chest, just put him in it since he has "first hand experience" and could be really useful in providing information about how it feels to be chest bursted. Hey, it would make for a good motivational speech!

whiterabbit

Quote from: Kelgaard on May 26, 2015, 02:49:56 AM
The next film should have the entire cast of Aliens return with no explanation whatsoever.
Yea, sure, they never landed on LV426 but instead drifted for 245 years until crashing on the engineer home world. Newt would still be 12 and without any explanation where she came from though.  :laugh:

Kel G 426

Movie opens.  They all wake up from cryo sleep, look at each other in amazement, then relief.  They start laughing and high fiving.  Burke says "This is so... nuts..."

whiterabbit

Quote from: Kelgaard on May 26, 2015, 03:05:20 AM
Movie opens.  They all wake up from cryo sleep, look at each other in amazement, then relief.  They start laughing and high fiving.  Burke says "This is so... nuts..."
So it was all just a training simulation while in hyper sleep? :P

In any case Jonsey needs to be in the next movie and if Bloomkamp really is an alien fanboy... this will certainly happen.

AliensMad

Ok, idea for possible Hudson return, may need some kind of tweeking but here goes, and its just an idea. Hicks says in a conversation, 17 days till rescue? But the company sent them on this suicide mission and MAY have followed them to LV426. Hiding and waiting for Burke to do good on his promise and deliver an impregenated and cryo sleeping Ripley and Newt. The rest of the surviving marines would have been, as mentioned, jetisoned in their cryotubes. Ok, plan starts to go wrong for Burke after Hicks says...lets waste him, no offence. This is when the aliens attack, give Burke enough distrraction to send a signal or message to say plans gone wrong.  The companyt in their ship near the planet in hiding send down a decret team, only 1 alive is Hudson, either with or without an alien in him, and they take him back to base. Ok, this is just a rough idea but what does everyone think?

AliensMad

Sorry for the typo's too btw.

AliensMad

Also alot of Neil Bloomkamps pictures he drew seemed to give a big inclusion of company involvment which adds to a possible company idea in bringing back Hudson.

Vermillion

THE CITY HUNTER

How alien 5 is turning into we might as well retcon Aliens. How about making a GOOD AVP movie that retconns Alien Resurrection there the alien franchise ends at alien 3 which was supposed to happen.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 20, 2015, 01:44:46 PM
How alien 5 is turning into we might as well retcon Aliens.

We still know nothing about the story, whatsoever, aside from how Ripley and Hicks are going to somehow appear (and we still don't know if Hicks is due to a flashback scene or dream).

pred169

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jun 20, 2015, 09:50:43 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 20, 2015, 01:44:46 PM
How alien 5 is turning into we might as well retcon Aliens.

We still know nothing about the story, whatsoever, aside from how Ripley and Hicks are going to somehow appear (and we still don't know if Hicks is due to a flashback scene or dream).
Agreed we know nothing of the storyline. But it's highly unlikely they are coming back just for a flashback. If that were the case they would just simply ask for the rights to use a scene from the film and put the actors names in the credits. Seems like overkill to hire him back and pay his salary just to do a flashback scene. As much as I hate to say it I feel like they're going to try to pull a "bait and switch" as they did in the ACM game. Claim that hicks was awakened before cryo tubes were ejected and that wasn't his body in the eev that crashed.

Xenomorphine

Not if it's as I speculated a while back and follows the same template as his extended cameo in 'Terminator 2'. The chances are that it's Hicks, as we know him, but T2 still set a precedent (more so for it being the same actor).

THE CITY HUNTER

Alien 5 has not been confirmed by FOX so we are just assuming.

pred169

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jun 21, 2015, 01:01:32 AM
Not if it's as I speculated a while back and follows the same template as his extended cameo in 'Terminator 2'. The chances are that it's Hicks, as we know him, but T2 still set a precedent (more so for it being the same actor).

True. I just feel like that would be a difficult task. I get what you're saying I just don't think it's plausible. Sure they did it in T2 with a 10 minute cameo but we're talking about over 20 years worth of age reversal. Even with makeup and cgi i feel like it would be difficult to make his character believable in that timeline. They'd have to use more paint and bondo than a car restoration.  If it were a dream it would have to be a dream years into the future. And what would be the point of an aged hicks in a dream. She has always been the strong type so why would she need a dream or vision to tell her to keep going. They were starting to get close but weren't that close. Plus I doubt anyone would make a movie based entirely on a dream. Unless it was done as her surviving alien 3 and explaining what "actually" happened between the films. That would be ok.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed