Predator Homeworld

Started by CelticP, Sep 10, 2007, 09:46:24 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld (Read 46,790 times)

CelticP

CelticP

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=4937

"Hmmm...intensity, a solid story, an obvious hard R rating and the long-awaited appearance of a Pred-Alien... So far, so good. But what about the worry that everything that's cool about the new film has already been shown or suggested in that coming attraction? Strause puts those concerns to rest: "Not true. There's lots of stuff still unseen—complete scenes that are not in the trailer." Then he lets loose the juiciest of tidbits: "A new world perhaps...""

I dont think I'd mind. Its not like it'll f**k with the continuty or anything....Preds can still keep their mystery if done right...

I highly doubt were seeing the Alien planet...or we may not even see a Alien or Predator planet, but some random one....who knows. But it seems like the most logical idea...

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Could just be wherever the ship is coming from. That doesn't necessarily mean that it's the Pred planet.

Aeus

Aeus

From another topic:

Quote"A new world perhaps..."

Pffft, looks like we're going to be seeing the Predator's planet. I can't really see the Aliens fitting into this. f**k sake, just when I thought Predators couldn't become any more demystyified.

f**k.

*Goes off to watch Predator*

Pretty easy to see my feelings on the matter.  :-\

CelticP

CelticP

I dont see how? It could be like Concrete Jungle...yanno, just a snippit. I dont think they'll show EVERY single detail, just a small pass...

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Sep 10, 2007, 09:48:45 PM
Could just be wherever the ship is coming from. That doesn't necessarily mean that it's the Pred planet.

I hope this does actually happen. Seeing the Wolf returing to his ship from a hunt on a distant world to receive the distress call.

I can see it now:

Wolf: Why do you need me?
Celtic: 'Cause some damn fool accused you of being the best!
Wolf: Celtic! You son of a bitch!

CelticP

CelticP

Or...not....

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Sep 10, 2007, 09:52:51 PM
QuoteRecently, Greg attended a Fango Weekend of Horrors convention, where he confirmed that a "crossbreed" or hybrid creature indeed appears in the film and, in fact, plays a pretty major role in the storytelling. "She's in the trailer: the Pred-Alien," Strause explains. "Her nickname is Chet, but that's our inside joke. It's not an official name."

WTF!!!! "SHE" its a fu**ing queen predalien... :'( :'( :'(

Horhey

Horhey

Have their planets ever been shown or described in any of the comics and novels?

CelticP

CelticP

Quote from: Horhey on Sep 10, 2007, 09:54:12 PM
Have their planets ever been shown or described in any of the comics and novels?
In the CJ predator game I think...

SiL

SiL

Comics and novels, yes.

Original ALIEN script, LV-426 was the Alien's home planet.

Ain't no way they can do it right. Part of what makes these things awesome is that you don't know everything, and where they come from is the LEAST important thing you could want to know. It's totally irrelevant to the stories or the character.

azerty

azerty

Sorry for you guys but i love the words he said!  ;D especially liked the words of scenes not shown in the trailer

Aeus

Aeus

Don't think so. Though they went with the nomad angle in the comics and novels.

Quote from: CelticP on Sep 10, 2007, 09:55:52 PM

The Predator homeworld?

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Sep 10, 2007, 09:53:56 PMWTF!!!! "SHE" its a fu**ing queen predalien... :'( :'( :'(

If you go by the ant hive mindset, they're all probably female. I'm not saying the Predalien isn't a Queen, just putting it out there.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: CelticP on Sep 10, 2007, 09:55:52 PM

I dont think the Elder would of exiled Scarface to their homeworld.

SiL

SiL

One comic had the Predator's homeworld as Earth.

Besides which, why is it official we'd be seeing the PREDATOR's world? Dun dun dun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed